Schierke and Isidro

Kart said:
For some reason I dont think Schierke should be getting together with anyone...
Indeed. I don`t remember where I heard this, but someone said that witches can`t have relationships with people. I`m not entirely sure if it`s like that in berserk, but in every book or comic that I have read with witches in it, it`s been like that.

P

paradise_lost

Khorne said:
Indeed. I don`t remember where I heard this, but someone said that witches can`t have relationships with people. I`m not entirely sure if it`s like that in berserk, but in every book or comic that I have read with witches in it, it`s been like that.

This could be true ... but then, what about Skully and Flora? In my opinion in the past they have something together ... uhmmmm ...

P

paradise_lost

Khorne said:
I think that Skull Knight and Flora were simply friends.

I'm not sure about what u say ... I feel that their link is a very deep one, and of course it can't be only a normal friendship ...

:-\

paradise_lost said:
I'm not sure about what u say ... I feel that their link is a very deep one, and of course it can't be only a normal friendship ...
So when the Skull Knight tells Guts and Schierke that Flora and he were "friends just like them", he's assuming that Guts and Schierke are lovers, huh?

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
So when the Skull Knight tells Guts and Schierke that Flora and he were "friends just like them", he's assuming that Guts and Schierke are lovers, huh?

Olivier, u can't still know where this kind of relation between Schierke and Guts 'll carry them to ... this is speculation nation, u know it for sure better than me.

To be sure for what about the sense of words of Skully we'll have to have a look to the evolution that the relation between them 'll have ...

;)

paradise_lost said:
Olivier, u can't still know where this kind of relation between Schierke and Guts 'll carry them to ... this is speculation nation, u know it for sure better than me.

To be sure for what about the sense of words of Skully we'll have to have a look to the evolution that the relation between them 'll have ...

;)

Well I'm speculating that it couldn't possibly pass a friendship level. Besides when we see Skully and Flora together they don't seem to have the slightest thing for eachother, I mean Skully didn't even give Flora a kiss goodbye before jumping on his horse to fight the Apostles.

P

paradise_lost

Sparnage said:
Well I'm speculating that it couldn't possibly pass a friendship level. Besides when we see Skully and Flora together they don't seem to have the slightest thing for eachother, I mean Skully didn't even give Flora a kiss goodbye before jumping on his horse to fight the Apostles.

This is could be correct, but there is something strange it's coming in my mind about this topic ... maybe the CASUALITY 'll come in a spiral way, not in a circle ...

D

darkbane

paradise_lost said:
This is could be correct, but there is something strange it's coming in my mind about this topic ... maybe the CASUALITY 'll come in a spiral way, not in a circle ...

in light of the last episode, it would be incest  ;D
Kidding, but it would certainly be pedophilia. Also you're forgetting about poor old Caska. Plus I don't think the manga will last until Schierke is an acceptable age for a relationship.

Also, I don't know about any CASUALITY, what is that? (Now if we're talking about causality that's another matter...)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
darkbane said:
in light of the last episode, it would be incest ;D
Kidding, but it would certainly be pedophilia. Also you're forgetting about poor old Caska. Plus I don't think the manga will last until Schierke is an acceptable age for a relationship.
I don't believe he was referring to Guts and Sheirke, but instead SK and Flora. Supporting it with the idea that causality does not repeat, but events occur similarly.

I believe the relationship of SK and Flora to be a possibility, but nothing will be confirmed untill we know more of the past events of the story. ;)

D

darkbane

Headless Death said:
I don't believe he was referring to Guts and Schierke, but instead SK and Flora.  Supporting it with the idea that causality does not repeat, but events occur similarly.

I believe the relationship of SK and Flora to be a possibility, but nothing will be confirmed untill we know more of the past events of the story. ;)

Deciphering PL's posts is quite a task sometimes. The way I read it, he would be saying that "although SK and Flora did not have a romantic relationship, causality-spiral-whatever will allow Guts and Shierke to have one". I guess we won't know until PL himself states what he meant. Not that it matters. ::)

In truth I think SK and Flora were "very good friends who have been through a lot together and are fond of each other". Nothing romantic, but not "mere" friendship.

darkbane said:
In truth I think SK and Flora were "very good friends who have been through a lot together and are fond of each other".

Yeah i agree too... But then who know if it wasnt for their status (SK as an Skeleton freak and Flora as a witch), they might have fall in love?

P.S Regarding SK above, that was just a joke ;D

P

paradise_lost

darkbane said:
in light of the last episode, it would be incest  ;D

Also, I don't know about any CASUALITY, what is that? (Now if we're talking about causality that's another matter...)

Well, of course, we r talking about CAUSALITY (I'm sorry for the high velocity I have to answer to u all, sometime I loose a piece of a word ... :p) ...

For what about pedophilia, u r right ... but, at the contrary of u, I think that the manga 'll last until that time u r referring to ...

8)

Posted by: Headless Death Posted on: December 20, 2004, 04:47:12 PM
I don't believe he was referring to Guts and Schierke, but instead SK and Flora. Supporting it with the idea that causality does not repeat, but events occur similarly.

Well, this is in fact the real point ... what did happen in reality between Flora and SK? Untill we don't know anything about it, we'll not be able to try to understand at all which 'll be the way for what about the CAUSALITY 'll change the manga and how it'll be referred to the relation between Schierke and Gatts ...

A good point could where to depart from could be the choice of Schierke to not follow Sonja ... Schierke has been totally influenced in my opinion by the view of Gatts ...

Posted by: darkbane Posted on: December 20, 2004, 04:52:52 PM
The way I read it, he would be saying that "although SK and Flora did not have a romantic relationship, causality-spiral-whatever will allow Guts and Schierke to have one".

Exactly, this is one of the possibilities I complain ...

;D

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
PL, are you suggesting Guts leaving Caska for Schierke? :eek:

I don't believe it would ever happen. Besides the pedophilia argument. I say Schierke to be more compatable with Isidro. Not to mention that Caska is all that is left of all that Guts has lost.

Where would this leave Caska, to fall for Isidro? ::)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
This thread has turned into a joke...

Smith said:
But then who know if it wasnt for their status (SK as an Skeleton freak and Flora as a witch), they might have fall in love?

SK states that he wore the Berserk's armor while he and Flora were still in "the reasons of time", meaning still humans.

P

paradise_lost

Headless Death said:
PL, are you suggesting Guts leaving Caska for Schierke?  :eek:

I have no answers for this question, but I have many ideas ... for instance, what 'll happen when Caska 'll see Griffith again? This could change relations inside the old Hawks Caska, Griffith and Gatts?

We'll have to wait and see ...

Miura is NOT going to put Guts together with Schierke(if he does I will fly over to Japan and show him just what I think of his little pedhophilism-thingy, with a Shillelagh)

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Well, Schierke will get older, you know.   :-\

If things don't work out with Caska in the years to come, a ~20 yr old Schierke would be very cute w/ a ~30 yr old Guts.  If you're talking about the spiral of time and causality and all, who says they're talking about right now?

But, no, I don't think that's where the story is going.

ETA: Oh yeah.. also take into account with Flora and Skully, that they are extra-close also becuase of their supernaturally long lives, with no other centuries-old types around worth talking to. The old 'watching everyone around you age and die' thing. That could end up happening with Shierke as well. Though I guess, only if she sets up a new sanctuary? ISTR that Flora's sanctuary was a big factor in her longevity...

Hmm, if so, is Shierke older than she appears, due to living in Flora's sanctuary from time?

Eh, I guess I'm just derailing, heheh. ;D

P

paradise_lost

Lithrael said:
Hmm, if so, is Schierke older than she appears, due to living in Flora's sanctuary from time?

This is a fucking good point! Maybe she is not so young as we all r talking about ... the old santuary of Flora was in the Interstice, isn't it?

Top Bottom