Paradise_Mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Majin Tenshi said:
What...?  Its only Shootin' the breeze, how bad can PL screw it up? 
Seriously. I hate to sound cliché but... what's the worst that could happen? The section would explode? Cease to exist? :eek: ::)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Walter said:
Seriously.  I hate to sound cliché but... what's the worst that could happen? The section would explode? Cease to exist?  :eek:  ::)

The Universe would collapse on it's self and the ancient race of aliens the Canid will return and enslave all man kind.

P

paradise_lost

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
The Universe would collapse on it's self and the ancient race of aliens the Canid will return and enslave all man kind.

I come from another planet ... !!!

;D

Yeah, great Idea! While the idea is being thrown around why not go the whole way and make him an admin?
More dangerious probably, but considering the reason for him being given any forum power whatsoever goes, it makes just as much sense.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:
Yeah, great Idea! While the idea is being thrown around why not go the whole way and make him an admin?
More dangerious probably, but considering the reason for him being given any forum power whatsoever goes, it makes just as much sense.

We should make Paradise and Xech co-admins; with Skull Lord. =)

svtu1017.jpg

WHEN PARADISELOST & XECHNAO JOIN FORCES BEHIND THE POWER OF SKULL LORD AND THE COSMIC CUBE, SK.NET IS DOOMED!

Thanks to Wally for the find. Now who can guess who's who in that picture? ;D

I say make him a Mod.  Think of it we can post pointless threads.  He will never close them...  Because he makes threads that are one hundred times worse anyway: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?PHPSESSID=67f30477a29cc444f89b4b68e0239fc2&topic=3918.0

Think of it.  A 12 page thread about moldy cheese!  It will usher in a golden age.

Finally he will become the first Mod to speak the international language of Engrish!

Apocorypse nowing! ;D

"Griffith No More!" said:
We should make Paradise and Xech co-admins; with Skull Lord. =)

http://www.universomarvel.com/fichpor/portadas/svtu1017.jpg

WHEN PARADISELOST & XECHNAO JOIN FORCES BEHIND THE POWER OF SKULL LORD AND THE COSMIC CUBE, SK.NET IS DOOMED!

Thanks to Wally for the find. Now who can guess who's who in that picture? ;D

But spiderman will come and kick our butts :'(

Alucard said:
I say make him a Mod. Think of it we can post pointless threads. He will never close them... Because he makes threads that are one hundred times worse anyway: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?PHPSESSID=67f30477a29cc444f89b4b68e0239fc2&topic=3918.0

Think of it. A 12 page thread about moldy cheese! It will usher in a golden age.

Finally he will become the first Admin to speak the international language of Engrish!

Apocorypse nowing! ;D

You remind me of Ozmo

Griffith

You know it's never good when your comments unite Aaz and Xech. =)

Pretty good burn too, Ozmo... heh.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alucard said:
Who is Mozmo and why is my post like him?

Just some member.

As for why your post is like him, I guess it's mainly because of the "Engrish har har" thing.

Sparnage said:
Hmm, I'm thinking Skull lord in the middle, dunno about the other two. :-\

Xech would be the hooded hater, and PL the screwed up guy with his face in a TV screen. On his chest.

Griffith

Alucard said:
Thanks. ;D

Uhhh, yeah, anytime.

I was talking to Xech, though. =)

And speaking of THe Hate Monger, check it out...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hatemonh.htm

That's right, his secret identity is Hitler! That among about a million other hackish facts about him; I think he's my favorite comicbook hero now. =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
That's right, his secret identity is Hitler! That among about a million other hackish facts about him; I think he's my favorite comicbook hero now. =)

God, what kind of drug were the guys at Marvel taking when they came up with that?

(Super-Villain Team-Up #17 [fb]) - Hitler, after his original body's destruction at the hands of the original Human Torch, awoke in a cloned brain provided by Arnim Zola. Zola, in his own disfigured original body, clasped his hands in celebration at his success. Zola soon created full-grown cloned bodies for Hitler. Eventually, Zola and Hitler refined the mind-exchange techniques so that Hitler could jump from specially prepared bodies easily. Hitler decided to adopt a new identity, that of the Hate-Monger, wearing a purple hood to conceal his identity.

This Mozmo thing... I think I just got burned SK.net style... Why!!!!! I'm done. Any news on when o'l PL will become a Moderator or whether it's been thown out? Walter said he was serious. Walter have you come to a conclution (other than making PL moderator would destroy the forum)?

Unite my brothers force Walter to make PL Mod and we can all post as pointlessly as we want! Think of the freedom of talking about a Berserk CD in something other than merchandise! How about flaming everyone you want without getting banned! The time of reaconing is close at hand!

On a serious side if PL is made Mod we could put a black backround for shooting the breeze with the words "Oh God" right in the middle. Just like the Gaurdian did after (*warning* politicts *warning*) Bush won (whatever you think of him).

It is fun to go off topic.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
First of all: welcome back Paradise_lost!
i'm kinda late

We all missed you. sincerely ;)
let me give this present to you:

----,-,-,-,--@

and as for the mod thing: Paradise can definitely handle the "Shootin the Breeze" section. Definitely. I say make him a mod. now.

-TS

P

paradise_lost

trapped_soul said:
First of all: welcome back Paradise_lost!
i'm kinda late

We all missed you. sincerely  ;)
let me give this present to you:

----,-,-,-,--@

and as for the mod thing: Paradise can definitely handle the "Shootin the Breeze" section. Definitely. I say make him a mod. now.

-TS

... I thank u for the present, I'm really embarrassed ....

:-[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom