Paradise_Mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paradise_lost

No one seems to talk about it, but ...

... it seems to me that the possibility of Paradiselost to become Mod. of "shootin' the breeze" section is ended. Of course, Walter said nothing anymore about it, but I had today a look for what about the topic and now I see it's locked. No one can give anymore his/her opinion, but of course we have no answer about that by Walter.

I ask u Walter, for the reason why I have a lot of respect for u, to tell here in public if u changed idea and, in that case, the reason why about it. 'Cause in case u changed idea for the "campaign" organized by Aazealh and friends against me (locking my threats, offensive answers, changing my nicks, changing my pics, changing words inside my emails, changing title of my topics - for example this one they created "The PL Show", etc. etc.), I'll have to give a great "bravo" to Aazealh ...

This is a public message for u Walter, and I hope that, at least for 1 time, Mr. Aazealh 'll be so mature to be quiet and to wait the answer of Walter without to change anything or to cancell anything. Otherwise, Walter, I'll send u this message by email and I'll publish it on my blog to wait an answer by u.

Thanks ...

P.S.
I just noticed that few minutes after I wrote this message the topic about "Paradise_Mod" has been unlocked by Aazealh ... thank u guy, u demostrate to be a mature person, I'm serious Aazy ...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: No one seems to talk about it, but ...

paradise_lost said:
... it seems to me that the possibility of Paradiselost to become Mod. of "shootin' the breeze" section is ended.

:'(

paradise_lost said:
Of course, Walter said nothing anymore about it, but I had today a look for what about the topic and now I see it's locked. No one can give anymore his/her opinion, but of course we have no answer about that by Walter.

I unlocked it.

paradise_lost said:
'Cause in case u changed idea for the "campaign" organized by Aazealh and friends against me (locking my threats, offensive answers, changing my nicks, changing my pics, changing words inside my emails, etc. etc.)

Oh, so you think there is something personal in it? I'm just doing my job. And you're my friend too, aren't you? :(

paradise_lost said:
I'll have to give a great "bravo" to Aazealh ...

Bravissimo!

paradise_lost said:
This is a public message for u Walter, and I hope that, at least for 1 time, Mr. Aazealh 'll be so mature to be quiet and to wait the answer of Walter without to change anything or to cancell anything.

Excuse me, Mr. Crybaby, but a public message isn't private, I'm sure even you can understand that, and so you've got to expect answers from other people. ;)

Now, I merged your whine thread with the one on the actual subject, any complaints? (:'()

I hope you'll be mature enough not to lie or whine anymore. :-*

paradise_lost said:
P.S.
I just noticed that few minutes after I wrote this message the topic about "Paradise_Mod" has been unlocked by Aazealh ... thank u guy, u demostrate to be a mature person, I'm serious Aazy ...

If you had asked, instead of whining pointlessly, I would have done it before. Please don't repost the same message over and over anyway, once is enough.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I've bitten my tongue long enough PL... and even when my opinion does not count, all I have to say is, that I'd rather have anyone else than you.

Why?... because most of them back off when they have arguments, surely takes some time for a few, but acknowledging the fact the most people here don't want to witness craps like these kinds of arguments, shows no respect to other peoples opinions...

You on the other hand, have to go around in every single thread and keep arguing over the same shit over and over. That is completly disrespectful. But who gives a shit right, it's just a net forum... No biggie right?... Forget the fact that hundreds of people who come in here doing their own thing just doesn't matter.

You may not insult but you still go around bullshitting everyone else's opinions. Want a piece of advice?... BACK OFF... It's not a matter of who is right or wrong, but it's how you take things, and believe me, I've been burned before by the Admins and I have a few scars from the Hague.

But I don't go around writing "bitching lists" on the net. Learn from their comments. In fact, PM them... try to get to a friendly neutral point and I assure you will earn some respect around here. At least Malf takes every single burn and doesn't even complain as much as you do.

In other words... you only get what you give.

P

paradise_lost

... it seems to me that the possibility of Paradiselost to become Mod. of "shootin' the breeze" section is ended. Of course, Walter said nothing anymore about it, but I had today a look for what about the topic and now I see it's locked. No one can give anymore his/her opinion, but of course we have no answer about that by Walter.

I ask u Walter, for the reason why I have a lot of respect for u, to tell here in public if u changed idea and, in that case, the reason why about it. 'Cause in case u changed idea for the "campaign" organized by Aazealh and friends against me (locking my threats, offensive answers, changing my nicks, changing my pics, changing words inside my emails, changing title of my topics - for example this one they created "The PL Show", etc. etc.), I'll have to give a great "bravo" to Aazealh ...

This is a public message for u Walter, and I hope that, at least for 1 time, Mr. Aazealh 'll be so mature to be quiet and to wait the answer of Walter without to change anything or to cancell anything. Otherwise, Walter, I'll send u this message by email and I'll publish it on my blog to wait an answer by u.

Thanks ...

paradise_lost said:
... it seems to me that the possibility of Paradiselost to become Mod. of "shootin' the breeze" section is ended. Of course, Walter said nothing anymore about it, but I had today a look for what about the topic and now I see it's locked.

Not to state the obvious but... If the thread was locked how did you or I reply?

P

paradise_lost

Alucard said:
Not to state the obvious but...  If the thread was locked how did you or I reply?

Well, u could be right of course, but I'm waiting for an official answer about this ...

???

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Excuse me PL but why do you repost the same post over and over (you forgot the thanks in the second one :'() ? Walter will see it without that. Anyway, I'd make you moderator myself, but since nobody asks me :(.

P

paradise_lost

Aazealh said:
Excuse PL but why do you repost the same post over and over (you forgot the thanks in the second one :'() ? Walter will see it without that. Anyway, I'd make you moderator myself, but since nobody asks me :(.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I't better u read again all the topic ::) ... however, it was Walter to ask that about me ...

:p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Too lazy to implement it. That leaves Aazealh to do it, and I don't think he's for it.

Looks like it didn't work out after all :-\

P

paradise_lost

Walter said:
Too lazy to implement it. That leaves Aazealh to do it, and I don't think he's for it.

Looks like it didn't work out after all  :-\

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This decision is for me like a knife into my soul ... Walter, my friend ... :'( ... my last possibility is by u Aazy ...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
paradise_lost said:
This decision is for me like a knife into my soul ... Walter, my friend ... :'( ... my last possibility is by u Aazy ...

Sorry buddy, I've been checking it out for 15 minutes or so, but all I can manage is quarantining, I don't know how to modify the other status, it doesn't seem to work. :(

P

paradise_lost

Aazealh said:
Sorry buddy, I've been checking it out for 15 minutes or so, but all I can manage is quarantining, I don't know how to modify the other status, it doesn't seem to work. :(

:-(

I'll be waiting then for it ... please keep me informed ... if Ican be usefull let me know ...

:p

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
paradise_lost said:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This decision is for me like a knife into my soul ... Walter, my friend ...  :'( ... my last possibility is by u Aazy ...
But do you really know what does mean to do seriously the work of moderator ? Be happy that Walter has not taken you.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aazealh said:

At least god has intervened and saved us... for now.

P

paradise_lost

roberto999 said:
But do you really know what does mean to do seriously the work of moderator ? Be happy that Walter has not taken you.

Well, I happy to tell u that I'm actually acting like a "soul moderator" all around "Sh. the breeze" ... and each day 'll pass, I'll let u feel better and better with all this ... but at the begin I'll go on step by step ...

Roberto ... I can see u here in my city, and it doesn't sounds good ...

P

paradise_lost

roberto999 said:
Your problem is that I understood too well

Well, I don't think so roberto999, but as I said, it's not my problem if u don't understand English very well ... however, thanks a lot for your kind opinion guy ...

;)

P

paradise_lost

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Not that again, someone lock this please.

There's no problem Bob, the point that roberto999 in a very gentle way tried to get off it's for sure an old one, and I'm sure he is able to understand on his own that now it has no so much sense ...

;)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
paradise_lost said:
There's no problem Bob,

Not at the moment, but if you keep it up there more then likely will be a problem with the whole, "My English is better then your English". Remember why you were banned? Most of it had to do with that flame war you had about how your English is so good. Just drop it, please think of the children.

P

paradise_lost

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Not at the moment, but if you keep it up there more then likely will be a problem with the whole, "My English is better then your English". Remember why you were banned? Most of it had to do with that flame war you had about how your English is so good. Just drop it, please think of the children.   

U right my friend.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom