Paradise_Mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
paradise_lost said:
Well, I don't think so roberto999, but as I said, it's not my problem if u don't understand English very well ... however, thanks a lot for your kind opinion guy ...

;)
Paradise...Paradise...aside the fact that this is not a chat so you do not need to shorten the words ("u" indeed), you are so repetitive in your arguments that everyone by now knows what you want really to say even if you don't state it clearly.
Bye

P

paradise_lost

roberto999 said:
Paradise...Paradise...aside the fact that this is not a chat so you do not need  to shorten the words ("u" indeed), you are so repetitive in your arguments that everyone by now knows what you want really to say even if you don't state it clearly.
Bye

It's fine to see what do u do to be right when u r not ... however, I'm patient with u boy ...

;)

puella

Berserk forever
paradise_lost said:
It's fine to see what do u do to be right when u r not ... however, I'm patient with u boy ...

;)

It's safe to call somebody older than you "boy" in Italy? ???

PL, welcome to the dirty and harsh world of 30s where you've just entered.
Maybe you don't get old, good.
But it's also safe if you always keep in mind that there are many people older than you, of course on this board, too.

P

paradise_lost

puella said:
It's safe to call somebody older than you "boy" in Italy?   ???

PL, welcome to the dirty and harsh world of 30s where you've just entered.
Maybe you don't get old, good.
But it's also safe if you always keep in mind that there are many people older than you, of course on this board, too.

Dear Puella,

the level of maturity of a person not depends about the age. It depends about what u have inside yourself. I can't tell anything about u, and I can't at the same about roberto999, with the only except that he is actually demostrating to me that the right way to call him, untill now, it's with the word "boy" ...

After that ... "love and peace guys" ...

8)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
paradise_lost said:
the level of maturity of a person not depends about the age.
And for proof?, we'll just use you as a prime example. Some people just don't seem to grow out of their moms nipples.   ::)

P

paradise_lost

Nomad said:
And for proof?, we'll just use you as a prime example. Some people just don't seem to grow out of their moms nipples.   ::)

... love and peace Nomad ...

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom