What will Locus, Irvine and Rakshas apostle forms be?

After seeing Grunbled turn into a dragon, this question came up. Both Zodd and Grunbeld's apostle forms are well known mythical creatures.(A Minotaur and a Dragon). All other apostles were just some random freak monster that Miura thought up. So I'm wondeing, what kind of mythical creature will the remaining generals of the Band of Hawks(Locus, Irvince and Rakshas) turn into?

M

medievald00d

Re:What will Locus, Irvince and Rakshas apostle forms be?

I say Locus will be a centaur (he's always on horse back ya know?)

Rakshas isnt in a human form, which either means he's in his apostle form, or he's not even an apostle...either that or there may be apostles that dont have human forms...

Irvine...i say a powerful cyclops. Why? He has only one eye, which is in his bow. (that was the best i could come up for Irvine... :-\)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Rakshas will be a shadow. Guts will fall in and have delusions about his armor being his mother, before riping his way out of the shadow's shadow.

Irvine huh... He'll transform into either a trebouche (pronounced trench-bucket) or a balista. Possibly a giant eye, but I'm guessing that he's actualy the bow and the human body is apostle spawn.

Locus... will become a womanizer.

you all know what sarcasm is right?

Majin Tenshi said:
you all know what sarcasm is right?

We all know what sarcasm is.
But I don't know the reason of using it in this situation...
EDIT: Sorry Majin, now I realized I misunderstood the sense of your post.

However, I suppose Locus form should be a centaur, as medievald00d said before.
About Irvine and Rakshas, ???

M

medievald00d

locus?? no way! I say Rakshas! look at the way he shakes his ass around!!! ;)

Like Saiki said; powerfull apostles (like those in the band of the Hawks) have great mythical creatures form (probably because they are more powerfull), my speculations goes like this (like others said before :p ):
Locus : Centaur

Ivine : Cyclop.. but where goes the bow ? A giant Cyclop with a bow maybe ?

Rakshas : I don't think he's an apostle because he want Griffith's head --> http://skullknight.net/faq/characters/arc4/index.html
(nice update Walter !)

I think i didn't get your sarcasm Majin..

M

medievald00d

medievald00d said:
I say Locus will be a centaur (he's always on horse back ya know?)

Rakshas isnt in a human form, which either means he's in his apostle form, or he's not even an apostle...either that or there may be apostles that dont have human forms...

Irvine...i say a powerful cyclops. Why? He has only one eye, which is in his bow. (that was the best i could come up for Irvine... :-\)

DarkShurikn said:
As we can see, powerfull apostles (like those in the band of the Hawks) have great mythical creatures form, my speculations goes like this:
Locus : Centaur

Ivine : Cyclop.. but where goes the bow ? A giant Cyclop with a bow maybe ?

Rakshas : I don't think he's an apostle because he want Griffith's head --> http://skullknight.net/faq/characters/arc4/index.html
(nice update Walter !)

No offense, but didnt you just paraphrase what i said?

medievald00d said:
No offense, but didnt you just paraphrase what i said?
Sorry i wrote my text quoting you and then i went to the character page losing what i wrote.. i forgot to quote while rewriting..

M

medievald00d

oh, nvrmnd then

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

DarkShurikn said:
Locus with the long lance...
Do you really think an apostle's "human form" would be a bow?
Rashkas was an Evangelion reference.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Irvine - Ballista
Locus - Werewolf
Rakshas - Not an apostle ;D

if rhakshas is an apostle he seems very snakelike. I know there was that snake-baron already, but he was a glorified Cobra Commander. I could see him being a giant snake. I still don't think Locus is an apostle.

M

medievald00d

He might not be, but if he were, centaur

Centaur is not a very powerful creature in the fantasy world, i would rather speculate him as a Chimera! ;)

Rakasha would a giant shadow humanoid which is known as night shade...

Irvine would change into a flat lying monster with the one eyed bow (enlarged many time) attach to his back like a Ballista!!! 8)

Majin Tenshi said:
Locus with the long lance...
Do you really think an apostle's "human form" would be a bow?
Rashkas was an Evangelion reference.

OK ! Didn't read it that way.. maybe too obvious for me ..

Isn't a Ballista a giant catapault or something? Irvine's bow reminds me of a scorpion for some reason. Maybe a scorpion that shoots stuff?

M

medievald00d

a ballista is a GIANT crossbow on wheels that fires logs for arrows. A siege weapon, but i personally wouldnt call it a catapult. Quite interestingly, there were smaller versions of the ballista called the scorpion.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

Locus: something sleek and powerful, maybe catlike, not as massive as Grunbeld's dragon, but something swift and streamlined. I see the same for Irvine too...something about that eye on his arrow.

I think Irvine might be something with wings...like a huge hawk or bird of prey.

Rakshas...as some incredibly flexible, shape shifting nebulous creature. In his current form he's almost apostle like anyways.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me

Kinda makes me wonder if Griffith will be able to change himself into an "apostle" form. Maybe into the huge hawk of light he appeared in as in the dream? Maybe even an uglier version of it.

As for Locus, a lion or tiger of some sort..his hair kinda resembles a lions mane.

Irvine..that's a tough one..I'd have to say a cyclops or some sort...something grotesque

O

Ozmo

Hmmm... Centaur Locus sounds cool. Sure Centaurs aren't commonly the most powerful of creatures, but neither are fairies or snakes, which have been quite deadly so far. ;D

I have no idea about Irvine or Rakhasas. I don't think the second is even an apostole necessarily.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?

Lady Griffith said:
Locus: something sleek and powerful, maybe catlike, not as massive as Grunbeld's dragon, but something swift and streamlined.

...A big angry Unicorn seems to fit the theme... but can one even imagine the thought of an apostle unicorn?

incognitoX said:
Kinda makes me wonder if Griffith will be able to change himself into an "apostle" form.

For Griffith it would be easier to speculate, his apostle form is a blood-red batman flying around! ;D

Out of so many options and opinions, I felt that Giant unicorn would be the best for Locus ... Great idea Entrigga 8)

Smith said:
For Griffith it would be easier to speculate, his apostle form is a blood-red batman flying around! ;D

Out of so many options and opinions, I felt that Giant unicorn would be the best for Locus ... Great idea Entrigga 8)
maybe a mix between a unicorn and a centaur.

i noticed in vol 23 p119 it shows one under irvines cap. I dunno if anyone else picked that up. I thought i'd just point that out.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re: What will Locus, Irvince and Rakshas apostle forms be?

Lady Griffith said:
I think Irvine might be something with wings...like a huge hawk or bird of prey.​
This is what I thought. Something about him just strikes me as bird-like. As for Locus, I think something along the lines of a Centaur and a Unicorn is about right. He has a long face and his tresses of hair reminds me of a horses mane, not to mention the lance he is famous for wielding. He certainly won't be a Chimera though. Only a real idiot would think that. As for Rakshas, he aint no apostle, just a bendy circus fellow.

Great topic, Saiki :D

Top Bottom