What will Locus, Irvine and Rakshas apostle forms be?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: What will Locus, Irvince and Rakshas apostle forms be?

Uriel said:
[/center]
This is what I thought. Something about him just strikes me as bird-like.
I've heard that said about Guts new armor... But it wasn't to be.

Irvine's bow reminds me of a scorpion for some reason. Maybe a scorpion that shoots stuff?
Cool theory.

Re:What will Locus, Irvince and Rakshas apostle forms be?

A Unicorn or Centaur seems the most logical choice for Locus. I'm leaning towards the Unicorn myself since it's cooler.
A scorpian would be cool for Irvine but is there a mythical scorpian creature? I guess if Irvine was a Hawk like creature, he could be a Griffin.
My guess for Raksash would be a Naga. To me, he seems snake-like. And the closest creature in the Indian legends to a snake is a Naga.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Saiki said:
A Unicorn or Centaur seems the most logical choice for Locus. I'm leaning towards the Unicorn myself since it's cooler.
Don't forget... he's the "Moonlight Knight."

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

To quote a fellow member's avatar:

wolf.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

You could just read my FUCKING FIRST POST.

G

Genn21

Well what other creature of mythos , transforms on a full moonlight ?

I got a theory about irvines appostle form. Just randomly thinking about creatures with displaced eye's , what about a beholder ? Would it be so odd.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Lady Griffith said:
Whoooo Walter's a LITTLE short on patience today.​
Smith's ignorance and inanity is enough to amputate anyone's patients.

GoHF

I'm a llama!

Genn said:
I got a theory about irvines appostle form. Just randomly thinking about creatures with displaced eye's , what about a beholder ? Would it be so odd.

Same thing crossed my mind, but then again, a beholder can't really punch or kick or anything besides charging against an opponent.

As for the apostles weapons , grunbeld, zodd and the snake guy from the first volume all forgot about weaponry when it came to fighting in apostle form, so I think Irvine and Locus' weapons will either get broken or be forgotten by the time they transform... regardless of how cool Irvine's bow looks ;)

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...

Unless the idea about the fact that Irvine IS the bow is the right one... (Its spirit at the very least could be in the bow, like in an other manga were the soul of a samurai is in its katana rather than in is body...) He could also have sacrificed its eyes to become an apostle, thus seeing through its bow...

G

Genn21

GoHF said:
Same thing crossed my mind, but then again, a beholder can't really punch or kick or anything besides charging against an opponent.

As for the apostles weapons , grunbeld, zodd and the snake guy from the first volume all forgot about weaponry when it came to fighting in apostle form, so I think Irvine and Locus' weapons will either get broken or be forgotten by the time they transform... regardless of how cool Irvine's bow looks ;)

Jesus , do you even know what a beholder does ? "Que tenshi"

As much as one would like to think irvines bow is just a unimportant toy. You have to note theres a eyebaLL attached to the sucker. That is of some relevence , if nothing else about the man is notable.

Just a reminder apostle forms can look way whacked out from peoples normal ones. Like the slug count is rather edgy plump man , but once agitated he turned into a hellish sea slug. None of them neccasarily have to match the persons former body well except roshinu but she wanted to be a fairy ( which is a humanoid creature in the first place ).

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Genn said:

Large Aberation
Attacks: Eye rays =7 ranged touch, bite +2 melee
Special qualities: All-around vision. antimagic cone, fly

A beholder is a 6-foot-wide orb dominated by a central eye and a large toothy maw. 10 smaller eyes on stalks sprout from the top of the orb.

Combat
Eye rays: EACH of the smaller eyes can produce a magical ray once each round, even when the beholder is attacking physically or moving at full speed. It can easily aim all of them upward, but only 3 in any one arc other then up.

Each eye has a different effect.
Charm person.
Charm monster
Sleep
Flesh to Stone
Disintegrate
Fear
Slow
Inflict Moderate Wounds
Finger of Death
Telekinesis

Now, I just wish I knew what a Goblinoid was.

GoHF

I'm a llama!

Genn said:

Yes, I know what a beholder does. Why must you assume I don't? :p Anyway, I said that based on the fact that most, if not all apostles up to now have used nothing but brute force (except for that priest's fire breath) and a beholder essentially uses magic.

G

Genn21

Gohf ,Just when you said hes punching and kicking people. But i get the direction your comeing from , when compareing its innate magical abilitys to what most other apostles are lacking. ( yet when they change , all of them use somekind of inhuman ability to increase there mass beyond normal. Theres some kinda mystical reaction going on )

now that i think about it i have to agree with walter on locus being a werewolf. His eyes seem to have that predator-like gaze like he's hunting prey and not to mention his dark black flowing hair ellude to an apostle form with dark fur. As for irvine, who knows. I don't see him being a beholder though.

G

Genn21

namayias said:
As for irvine, who knows. I don't see him being a beholder though.

Eh maybe its not a beholder, it was assumption for creatures that have displaced eyeballs. Man when I think of bow useing creatures tho , one gets the idea's of elf's and centaurs valkyries and all that other stuff.

hmmmm....what about a spider. man that would be weird but something about his bow and his lack of eyes , reminds me of a arthropod. I cant pinpoint it.

M

medievald00d

Genn said:
hmmmm....what about a spider. Hav'nt seen to many insect apostles latly.

Roshinu was a butterfly/moth apostle....

G

Genn21

Man what was that vol 13-14 , its been a while. Not much of a fairy anyways huh. Well thats the closest godhand could get her i guess.

Ya shes a luna moth.
images

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

Genn said:
As much as one would like to think irvines bow is just a unimportant toy. You have to note theres a eyebaLL attached to the sucker. That is of some relevence , if nothing else about the man is notable.

calibur.jpg

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
about Irvine

Here's a funny thought: what if Irvine IS the actual living bow and the one wielding him is just a host?

Irvine's apostle form

Okay, I have been wondering about this for three weeks now.
What does Irvine look like when he transforms?
Grunbeld becomes a dragon, and Locus becomes a chrome-covered centaur. Their apostle forms seem to reflect their personalities well, so what would Irvine look like? Any...speculations?

Top Bottom