What will Locus, Irvine and Rakshas apostle forms be?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Re: about Irvine

Rhombaad said:
Now that would be cool.

That will also be the day I burn my berserk manga.

EDIT from administrator: Please be constructive, guys. Otherwise there's no point in living this thread unlocked.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Re:What will Locus, Irvince and Rakshas apostle forms be?

Well, Rakshas seems to mask himself in shadow.  Also it would seem that his main strategy is stealth, over pure brawn. I was thinking that his apostle form may be something that cannot be seen(assuming that he is an apostle.), That perhaps he in apostle form more than masks himself, but becomes the shadows.  Being similar to the mist form of Ganashka, by becomeing a being of the darkness and shadows.

Or maybe he's a vampire. ::)

I`m not sure if Rakshas is an apostle at all. Okay, he can do things that doesn`t look like anything a human can do, but if he is an apostle, what the hell did he sacrifice? He is a former bakiraka, but he obviously couldn`t have sacrificed them, because they are still hopping around.

Akin

MOOO!!!
Long time lurker, first time caller poster.... don't know why I decided to reply now...

Khorne said:
I`m not sure if Rakshas is an apostle at all. Okay, he can do things that doesn't look like anything a human can do, but if he is an apostle, what the hell did he sacrifice? He is a former bakiraka, but he obviously couldn`t have sacrificed them, because they are still hopping around.
hrm... he did things humans don't look like they can do?
... and So does skull knight... and Guts... not to mention with the berserk armor on... I think Miura has made it clear by now that apostles and humans aren't the only things in the world... and even humans (the exceptional ones) can do things you don't normally think they can do...

What did he sac?
Well... it easily could have been something bad enough to get him exiled....

Although... if I remember correctly... the bakiraka recognised him... meaning maybe he always looked like that... or at least he's looked like that long enough for them to know that this is what he is supposed to look like... possibly what he sacrificed if he was an apostle wasn't the thing that got him kicked out...

I don't know... it be nice to have a not-exactly-human-but-not-a-apostle mixed in with all these humans and apostles... because the other big shots in the NeoHawks are almost certainly apostles... but of course we can't rule rakshas out as not being an apostle... it just seams like a strong possibility (an improbable strong possibility if that makes any sense... which it probably doesn't...) that he isn't an apostle...

hrm... I wonder if Guts will be the one to fight him? somehow I don't see it... most of the apostles and other enemies that Guts fights are very... obvious in what they can do... maybe fast and agile but not subtle like Rakshas is (i mean constantly like that.. not just when they need to be)... ....but maybe that's what would make such a fight interesting...

oh well back to lurking (maybe?)

Akin said:
hrm... he did things humans don't look like they can do?
... and So does skull knight... and Guts... not to mention with the berserk armor on...
Well, Guts is stronger because he is in the interstice, and Skull Knight, well, I believe that Flora once asked him if he helps Guts because he is just a tool or if it is because he suffers from the same curse as guts(not sure about this one). And Skully has clearly stated that he has worn the berserk armour before, and that guts will lose "many things" if he continues to fight with the berserk armour on him. But Rakshas is neither branded nor has he fought with the berserk armour on(now that would be a sight) So what the hell is he?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Khorne said:
Guts is stronger because he is in the interstice

It's not just because he's in the interstice...

Akin said:
it just seams like a strong possibility (an improbable strong possibility if that makes any sense... which it probably doesn't...) that he isn't an apostle...

And what makes it a strong possibility? Nothing, as far as I know, opposed to all the other stuff that tend to prove he is indeed an apostle, like coming to Griffith and serving him altogether with Grunberd and Locus.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Khorne said:
So what the hell is he?
Probably an apostle. ;)

The only piece I cannot tell is how long ago he became an apostle, what he sacrificed, and his connection with the bakiraka. But if it's meant to be, I'm sure it will be explained at some point.I say it is most likely he is an apostle, since he arrived with all the legendary men, who happened to all be apostles.(unless you're still suspicious of Irvine?)

If in fact he is not an apostle, his simple feats seem rather remarkable for a simple man. Which would make me think that he would have learned some sort of magic, mystic art form, or some form of physical manipulation.

He is most likely my favorite of the neo-BotH members.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Khorne said:
The possibility of Irvine not being an apostle was killed off quite quickly by the simple fact of his bow having a big, staring eye.

What about the fact that Rakshas seems to have 3 eyes? Or that from what we see of his body through his robe, it doesn't really look human?

I also expected to be an apostle like other... but what beat me is his apostle form... I cant really imagine what he look like... Maybe a gluey slime that corrode ppl?

Akin

MOOO!!!
Aazealh said:
And what makes it a strong possibility? Nothing, as far as I know, opposed to all the other stuff that tend to prove he is indeed an apostle, like coming to Griffith and serving him altogether with Grunberd and Locus.

By strong possibility I mean it's actually possible (as apposed to the others who aren't humans in the NeoHawks... its like they have the words "apostle" written all over them...) ... right now I'm consitering a 5% chance a "strong possibility" ;D

Top Bottom