Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost

• is a Hero! oh yes he is my board hero!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • is Boring as hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is Annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is Silly

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • is Retarded

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • is Olivier's long lost Twin Brother (proving the evil twin theory)

• is a great Magician

• Is options 2, 3, 4 and 5

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Is options 2,3,4,5 and 6

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Go fuck yourself Elektro!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea of the infamous member coming back after so long was interesting at first, but now it's time to get over the hype and get back to normal IMHO. I have no problems with if he chooses to stay or not, but he is still just another member so lets get back to Berserk.

D

darkbane

I thought it's Olivier not Oliver... (Yeah, so I made that mistake once, too)

Membrax

Some beast eating its heart in the desert
Sparnage said:
I think the idea of the infamous member coming back after so long was interesting at first, but now it's time to get over the hype and get back to normal IMHO.

ditto

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Sparnage said:
I think the idea of the infamous member coming back after so long was interesting at first, but now it's time to get over the hype and get back to normal IMHO. I have no problems with if he chooses to stay or not, but he is still just another member so lets get back to Berserk.

Who cares about your HO?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Here's an opinion; ELECTROFUNK is a worthless member of this board, and his banning is long overdue. This thread alone is all the rationale you need. Honestly, the only reason he's still here is because I gave up my adminship before I could ban him and his jilly myself. This was a most unfortunate accident, it was supposed to be my last good deed for this place, alas.. Anyway, where's the option in the poll to tell you to go fuck yourself?

As for the paradise issue, Sparn hit it on the head; just leave him the fuck alone. Attacking paradise is like some shitty fad around here, it's just the hip and trendy thing to do because he's somewhat of a board celebrity; doesn't matter how much YOU suck, you're a cool oldskool board badass if you make fun of PL's English! HAHALOLERZ!!! And it's starting to make me sick to see the lowest of losers and guys who registered yesterday come out of the woodwork to take some cheap shot at paradise because they think it makes them wizened like Olivier or powerful like Aaz (Oz? =). It's especially sad because these guys are lower than shit; at least paradise TALKS ABOUT BERSERK and has some passion for it, most of his attackers are worthless turds jumping on the latest bandwagon of enmity and stupidity. Case in point; this thread.

Leave the paradise bashing to the pros, if it must be done at all. Though I'd think it better that everyone let him be. If he says something you don't agree with, then disagree respectfully and treat him like a fucking human being. Assholes.

"Griffith No More!" said:
As for the paradise issue, Sparn hit it on the head; just leave him the fuck alone. Attacking paradise is like some shitty fad around here, it's just the hip and trendy thing to do because he's somewhat of a board celebrity; doesn't matter how much YOU suck, you're a cool oldskool board badass if you make fun of PL's English! HAHALOLERZ!!! And it's starting to make me sick to see the lowest of losers and guys who registered yesterday come out of the woodwork to take some cheap shot at paradise because they think it makes them wizened like Olivier or powerful like Aaz (Oz? =). It's especially sad because these guys are lower than shit; at least paradise TALKS ABOUT BERSERK and has some passion for it, most of his attackers are worthless turds jumping on the latest bandwagon of enmity and stupidity. Case in point; this thread.

Leave the paradise bashing to the pros, if it must be done at all. Though I'd think it better that everyone let him be. If he says something you don't agree with, then disagree respectfully and treat him like a fucking human being. Assholes.
I agree completely. All this Paradise_lost flaming is getting a LITTLE BIT IRRITATING. Leave the man alone!

P

paradise_lost

Here's an opinion; ELECTROFUNK is a worthless member of this board, and his banning is long overdue. This thread alone is all the rationale you need. Honestly, the only reason he's still here is because I gave up my adminship before I could ban him and his jilly myself. This was a most unfortunate accident, it was supposed to be my last good deed for this place, alas.. Anyway, where's the option in the poll to tell you to go fuck yourself?

I really liked your words "Griffith No More!", 'cause they totally talks about my ideas. I'm a man like all u r. I'm not a divinity. I'm here to talk about Berserk, and what it's no good here is that each thing I said or I do here is considered something crazy negative, or something genius positive.
Of course, I have an high idea of myself, like most people has all around here. And of course, I'm a MENSA. But I'm the same like u guys r.
I sent that email to Walter about my help to give u guys 'cause I'm really interested to do it. I want to give a positive feeling here, and this is no possible unfortunatly if each thing I say or I do there has to be amovie about it. Who is the responsible about this? Honestly speaking I can't say

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Anyway, where's the option in the poll to tell you to go fuck yourself?

Can you feel the p0w3r? ;D

powerful like Aaz (Oz? =).

I sure wish I could give people brains...

Khorne said:
I agree completely. All this Paradise_lost flaming is getting a LITTLE BIT IRRITATING.

You're irritating too.

paradise_lost said:
what it's no good here is that each thing I said or I do here is considered something crazy negative, or something genius positive.
Of course, I have an high idea of myself, like most people has all around here. And of course, I'm a MENSA. But I'm the same like u guys r.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
paradise_lost said:
Poor man. But you have not to be ashamed if you eat in a canteen. :) Many of us do  :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

Note: in italian canteen=mensa

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Aazealh said:
Can you feel the p0w3r? ;D

Aww, I already voted for "Is a great magician". Any way I can change my vote  ::).

calmdown2.jpg

E

ELEKTROFUNK

blah blah blah blah, Griffith you sure have a way to make an empty post sound pretty and meaningful when it isn't ;). Do I care of the empty trash you wrote? no, not really every single flame post you make end up being the same( I specially love when you use l33t sp33ch like "HAHALOLERZ!!! ").

But hey, Really I am sorry I made a fun post about Mr. PL your new best friend, anyhow plenty of people have voted in this thread so I guess it ended up being amusing for some people at least (and for those who love to hate me something to flame about?).. I will tell you from now that I wont have a 24 post argument with you like I have seen you done with skeletonmf and since it really didn't end having any winner or looser, so I would consider this a waste of time. Unless that is, you want to have an argument about something at least satisfying than : " Oh you so stupid I griffith, Griffith>all" (I know you love l33t speak when being sarcastic :D).

P

paradise_lost

roberto999 said:
Poor man. But you have not to be ashamed if you eat in a canteen. :) Many of us do  :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

Note: in italian canteen=mensa

Don't be jelaous ...

;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Don't cry Electrofunk, and don't try to argue with me or sound condescending; I don't think I need to specifically point out the differences between me and you to explain why it's so unintentionally funny. Anyway, I already know I can't win debates with people like you and skelemelnof (whatever happened to him BTW? =), you don't follow any rule of logic or civilized discourse; you can't outsmart me, but you'll outstupid me every time. And I can't win battles with people too dumb to know how stupid they are. I don't know why you're so uppity and offended anyway, everyone knows you're a turd, it's no secret and I thought it was intentional on your part, I just expressed my regret at not flushing you. My advice, get over it and move on, now. I don't know why it is that you come here, but just be happy you're not gone already and shut-up if you plan to stay.

Know your role, or change it for the better.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Was he the one that was saying that he was going to commit suicide? Oh-well. Hey, who is going to get a PSP?
Nah the suicide thing was someone else.

And the PSP looks alright, at least better then the DS and it's fucking touch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom