Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost

• is a Hero! oh yes he is my board hero!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • is Boring as hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is Annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is Silly

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • is Retarded

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • is Olivier's long lost Twin Brother (proving the evil twin theory)

• is a great Magician

• Is options 2, 3, 4 and 5

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Is options 2,3,4,5 and 6

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Go fuck yourself Elektro!

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
One thing that I heard about the PSP though, bad thing anyways was.... That it had a tool on there that would delete all your save files, people that tested it out were saying that its kinda.... whats the word I am looking for.... random I suppose, it just does it. :-\ Kinda shitty to get far in a game and then have it ruined like that.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I heard the PSP was suffering from overheating issues.  :-\

But as for this => [=[_]=]
                          [+[_]::]
I think that it's touch screen concept was a fantastic innovation for a portable system.  Accuracy for FPS without a mouse or trackball. ;D
Overall I think both will do well, if sony can fix out the bugs of the PSP.  But so far Nintendo has been the only true contender in the realm of handheld gaming IMO.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wah wah wah said:
And the PSP looks alright, at least better then the DS and it's fucking touch screen.

Yeah, good point; innovation sucks. "Touch pad," sounds fucking gay to me, d00dz.

ELEKTROFUNK said:
blah blah blah blah, Griffith you sure have a way to make an empty post sound pretty and meaningful when it isn't ;). Do I care of the empty trash you wrote? no, not really  every single flame post you make end up being the same( I specially love when you use l33t sp33ch like "HAHALOLERZ!!! ").

But hey, Really I am sorry I made a fun post about Mr. PL your new best friend, anyhow plenty of people have voted in this thread so I guess it ended up being amusing for some people at least (and for those who love to hate me something to flame about?).. I will tell you from now that I wont have a 24 post argument with you like I have seen you done with skeletonmf and since  it really didn't end  having any winner or looser, so I would consider this a waste of time. Unless that is, you want to have an argument about something at least satisfying than : " Oh you so stupid I griffith, Griffith>all" (I know you love l33t speak when being sarcastic :D).

Yep, you truely are a tard. I guess I don't need to add a thing to Griffs replies or anything, I just want to hold onto the belief that you and your women will be banned from here some time soon.

C'mon Aaz; the likes of these two as the first couple to be banned from here.... sounds tempting doesn't it. ;D

DemonX said:
I still think that his "woman" is just his other ego.

Wouldn't be the first time, though Venus still says otherwise but who can be sure. In any case how could we forget this?

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3650.0

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Sparnage said:
Wouldn't be the first time, though Venus still says otherwise but who can be sure. In any case how could we forget this?

Not me ;D

Griffith

Sparnage said:
Yep, you truely are a tard. I guess I don't need to add a thing to Griffs replies or anything

Re-reading his post in that quote, I don't think I had to add anything; in terms of total lameness, Electrofunk speaks for himself.

I think my favorite is the "Mr. PL your new best friend" line. Made me feel like a kid again. OH THE BURN! :D

Sparnage said:

cmmon, that thread was one of a hell funny bitch  ;)

P

paradise_lost

"Griffith No More!" said:
Re-reading his post in that quote, I don't think I had to add anything; in terms of total lameness, Electrofunk speaks for himself.

I think my favorite is the "Mr. PL your new best friend" line. Made me feel like a kid again. OH THE BURN! :D

R u really my new best friend?

??? ;D

Sparnage said:

"fucking Jihad on you all!"
heheh

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Yeah, good point; innovation sucks. "Touch pad," sounds fucking gay to me, d00dz.
I actually never said I think the idea of a touch screen is stupid. I just think they could have pulled it off better.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

and don't try to argue with me or sound condescending

me condescending?   There is a common saying in Spanish related to this that quiet fits you: "Te crees la ultima CocaCola del Desierto"

Anyway, I already know I can't win debates with people like you and skelemelnof (whatever happened to him BTW? =), you don't follow any rule of logic or civilized discourse;

Any Science that studies human behavior will agree that Logic is ambivalent , an example of this is The fallacy of Composition.  I exhort you not to use this complex Idea in such a poor manner.

you can't outsmart me

Maybe if you clash your heels three times while repeating it :p

I don't know why it is that you come here, but just be happy you're not gone already and shut-up if you plan to stay.

I used to come here sporadically to read the translations (and occasionally the other boards) blame _____ he was the one who got me posting here.

Know your role, or change it for the better.

Bishop Griffith I repent for my sins.

Don't cry Electrofunk,

and

everyone knows you're a turd

Those two sure "made me feel like a kid again",

Sparnage said:
I guess I don't need to add a thing to Griffs replies or anything
Well Sparnage you did add that I was a tard. Great insult for a simpleton like you "lloronsita" that asks for bans :).

redria said:
"fucking Jihad on you all!"
heheh

hehe love that catch frase from Eddie

/em passes on his moped going: Ciao!

Griffith

xechnao said:
Now, we wait for Griffith's and Sparnage's reply  :eek:

Sorry to dissapoint, but I've said all I need to say to ELECTROFUNK. He can keep clumsily blustering, but it's already clear what I say means a lot more to him than anything he says means to me.

Anyway, great Laker game on right now. ;)

UPDATE: They lost.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Wow. What's the deal here ? Some one wants to talk about the "new spectacular event PL-show"; well i'm not on it, but if that guy wants to talk (even if it is arguable ) let it go. It's shootin' the breeze. One could also talk about the taste of his urine when he's drunk or something.
And then, what do i see ? Always the same shitty argument by a lot of people that kinda look full of shit too me(this includes "no more" too sorry).
Guil
ps: i expect no answer, this thread is non-sense already.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
*Gyom* said:
Wow. What's the deal here ? Some one wants to talk about the "new spectacular event PL-show"; well i'm not on it, but if that guy wants to talk (even if it is arguable ) let it go. It's shootin' the breeze. One could also talk about the taste of his urine when he's drunk or something.
And then, what do i see ? Always the same shitty argument by a lot of people that kinda look full of shit too me(this includes "no more" too sorry).
Guil
It is that you Guillaume ? I did lose the the count of your transformations . ;D :p

Griffith

Oh great, the mighty and wise Guillame weighs in, let us heed his message, I'm sure it's a good one as only he can make. ;)

*Gyom* said:
Guil

Then why did you post, Guil?

With all offense intended, the nature of your post is totally contradictory and hypocritical of it's message; therefore, making you full of shit, and certainly putting you in no position to lecture me.

roberto999 said:
It is that you Guillaume ? I did lose the the count of your transformations .  ;D :p

When's he going to transform into something that makes sense? I've been waiting for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom