Who's happy in Berserk?!?!

D

darkbane

Triggormortis said:
I think the most important thing here is that we're happy  :)

Well that's not true, right now we're all anxious for the next publication (and not even knowing if there will be a berserk chapter in it sucks too).

Sparnage said:
To some extent but this is comparing our reality to the Morbid Berserk world. 
I have enough trouble with stress and dispair about where my future is going, how to get money, how relationships are developing and the basic shit in life without the need to have things like important people in my life being annihilated and various other tragedies on that level.
well shit like that happens...

P

paradise_lost

Sparnage said:
To some extent but this is comparing our reality to the Morbid Berserk world. 
I have enough trouble with stress and dispair about where my future is going, how to get money, how relationships are developing and the basic shit in life without the need to have things like important people in my life being annihilated and various other tragedies on that level.

That's the real reason why we love so much Berserk ...

Berserk is not dark, or heavy ... Berserk is simply something very near to real life ...

;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
For me Berserk is a story that makes me think about different real- life- aspects and shows me ways of how characters could interact or cope with different situations or events with all their complexibility.
Partly i just get an impuls from it which just makes my brain creating strings of thoughts that combined with my own memories and experiences might give me a new perspective of certain things.

btw Puck is happy though!;)
images

Top Bottom