Hokuto no ken movie

puella

Berserk forever
Hokuto no ken was made into a Korean movie (for video I think) a long time ago. The running time of the full movie is 1:24 and they say there's a second movie :eek: though I don't care nor want to see it. Never!

Warning: it's horrible.

Hokuto no ken movie clip

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Now it is my time to shine and to enlighten you all.....

actually is this the live action one or the animated one?

Just have to know before I make an ass out of myself!  ;D

p.s. To lazy to see the clip, im at work and our internet sucks the ballzzzzzz

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
puella said:
Hokuto no ken was made into a Korean movie (for video I think) a long time ago. The running time of the full movie is 1:24 and they say there's a second movie :eek: though I don't care nor want to see it. Never!

Hokuto no ken movie clip

Oh my god... just by seeing that clip... what the HELL! It made me dissy just watching them do their sloppy karate moves!

puella said:

Hokuto no ken movie clip

I don't get you
It's Hokuto no Ken , how could one expect something more out of it?

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
That was awesome. Even funnier than the english live action Fist of the North Star!

All that clip needs is a little Chris Penn. ;)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
After watching this, I got 2 words for ya....

GOOD GRAVEY

That makes the baby jesus cry... BUT! Is it or better yet, could it be any worse then Dragonball: The magic begins

tootie.jpg

Picture courtisy of Somethingawful.com

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Saw it a long time ago, still got it on my computer somewhere. I just love the music. As a matter of fact, I heard that it was truer to the original than the US movie, I'm not sure it makes any difference in the end, though.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Aazealh said:
Saw it a long time ago, still got it on my computer somewhere. I just love the music. As a matter of fact, I heard that it was truer to the original than the US movie, I'm not sure it makes any difference in the end, though.

The music that is playing in the "Trailer" is a redone version of "Heart of Madness". I can post a link if you want to hear it. ;)

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
W-o-w.  That trailer made my night! I never thought I'd see anything crappier than that US Hokuto no Ken live action.  I can't decide who looked worse, Shin or Rei?

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Thanks for agood laugh...Judging from the music, reminiscent from Heart of Madness, and the characters, Ken with a beard, Raoh, Shin, and Reï,
it's all about the original Hokuto no Ken animated movie. I really can't thank you enough for this piece...

Top Bottom