Newb help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who is more a newb to Berserk than I. He loves Berserk and tries to "convert people" to it. He got a DBZ fanatic to start liking Berserk even. Here is the problem: If I tell him plot he will be into it but when he sees something extremly violent he will say "awww..." in shock. I am tired of continuing to tell him to stop asking for violent scans. Anyone have a cure?

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Well, I guess just reading the violent panels is a form of enjoyment...

Unless you totally can't stand the way he acts about it, then I would stop scanning them for him. And if your worried about losing him as a friend over it, just tell him to try reading through the manga as a whole and picking up on the story, I'm sure he'll appreciate it more once he does.

Has he seen the Berserk anime? Show that to him, he has no choice but to see the scenes with talking/story bits in them and I'm sure there will be enough action to keep him occupied.

I have stopped sending him scans. He is a little better. He has seen the anime on DVD... The skip button is used alot. He whatched it in its entirety though.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Alucard said:
I have stopped sending him scans.  He is a little better.  He has seen the anime on DVD...  The skip button is used alot.  He whatched it in its entirety though.
Did you tell him that you were annoyed with the fact that he doesn't even care about the story and just looks at the "badass/violent scenes".

If everything else I suggested didnt' work you might as well just confront him with the problem.

I've confronted him before and all he says is that he doesn't just whatch it for the blood bath but while story spoilers will lose their effect a person impaled on a pike will always keep it fresh. Wierd logic. Anyway I am still trying and am starving him of scans. He might join the forum for the purpose of asking for them (I'm serious). I will try and prevent it. Thanks for your suggestions everybody. ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Alucard said:
Anyway I am still trying and am starving him of scans.  He might join the forum for the purpose of asking for them (I'm serious).

Look what you have done >:(. I'm sure plenty of people will have a great time though flaming the shit out of him.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I agree, your friend sounds like a loser. Only one thing to do with them, DELETED!

Aside from listening to you insult him I guess nothing. Well I guess there is no "cure" for it and I just have to learn to deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom