darkbane

Kyoke said:
:eek:

So it wasnt cream cheese?

*pukes all over*

Fu *pukes* k *pukes*

*pukes his liver and stomach and heart and lungs and bones out*

*pukes some more*

Semen has a lot of nutrients that would compliment your diet nicely, seeing how you only consume fermented rice.

P

paradise_lost

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
# 2. Paradise Lost you have a split personality disorder because you are also Demon X.  :'(

Oh and I forgot you also think your a mod.

Well, of course I'm not a moderator, I'm actually a "virtual moderator" ...

;D

Amazing, I read this topic just after dinner so I actually puked so much I almost suffocated when I read it(I am not joking) thankfully I managed to avoid hitting the computer........

D

darkbane

Kyoke said:
*offers urine to darkbane*

*Politely declines*

Far be it from me to comment on your choice of non-alcoholic beverage, but to go so far as to recycle your own body fluids.... :eek: Gross. C'mon, this isn't Dune, we aren't Freemen, and I don't want to know all about your little fetishes. ;D

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
darkbane said:
*Politely declines*

Far be it from me to comment on your choice of non-alcoholic beverage, but to go so far as to recycle your own body fluids....  :eek: Gross. C'mon, this isn't Dune, we aren't Freemen, and I don't want to know all about your little fetishes.  ;D

Do I sense a Dune fan? Have you read all of 'em or just the first one?

D

darkbane

Rhombaad said:
Do I sense a Dune fan?  Have you read all of 'em or just the first one?

I've read the first one. I've tried reading the second one but fell asleep halfway through the conspiracy meeting in the first chapter. I thought Dune was a pretty original idea, and I liked it. But, this was years ago. :)

Headless Death said:
It looks as though saké is now changed to Urine. ;D

It seems so... actually its supposed to be refreshing and I dunno what... tho with all that ammonia in piss I dunno how healthy it can be.

But hey, thanx to all you guys Im not drinking saké OR urine anymore!

*runs around naked*

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kyoke said:
I wonder how long a thread can go in these forums posting spam back and forth without turning into flame or being closed. Even if its inside Shooting the breeze.

The answer is not long. Now stop posting shit, including the useless *stupid lines*. Thank you.

Aazealh said:
The answer is not long. Now stop posting shit, including the useless *stupid lines*. Thank you.

That hurt Aaz, but I will stop posting part of what you call "shit" (the annoying *does something*) Now since I am not psychic, and I havnt seen any guidelines for posting in the Shooting the breeze: General Talking part of the forums...

What exactly is considered shitty posts? A few examples would be good.

I have spent the last day and a half looking around the threads and read the encyclopedia. And I should at least get some credit for not going around posting "WHERE ARE THE SCANS?" or other annoying questions, to you, the forum regulars like most people who register in this forum and after posting once.

I do understand that the main idea of the site is to give useful information to all fans of Berserk, and its going great with the encyclopedia. And also a place to discuss this marvelous world.

But why have a section for general talking if its not going to be used to post random useless posts that will help forumers interact with each other more efficiently than a chat?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kyoke said:
That hurt Aaz, but I will stop posting part of what you call "shit" (the annoying *does something*)

Good, and don't worry, the pain will fade as time goes by ;). Posting *stuff* isn't a big deal as long as it's not totally irrelevant, in between every sentence, and a motive for threads and/or flooding.

Kyoke said:
I should at least get some credit for not going around posting "WHERE ARE THE SCANS?" or other annoying questions, to you, the forum regulars like most people who register in this forum and after posting once.

Yeah, fortunately not every new member is like that.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Aazealh said:
and a motive for threads and/or flooding.

Hey, just because some dick heads wouldn't shut up about their masturbation jokes doesn't make this a worthless thread. Matter of fact this is if anything one of the better threads that have been started. At least it has nothing to do with certain people trying to become mod or making fun of that person.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Hey, just because some dick heads wouldn't shut up about their masturbation jokes doesn't make this a worthless thread.

Yeah yeah, cool down Bob, I wasn't attacking your thread...

D

darkbane

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Hey, just because some dick heads wouldn't shut up about their masturbation jokes

Don't knock masturbation; it's sex with someone I love. ;)

But yeah the thread had a noble purpose which was fullfulled. ;D

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Hmm... Now if someone uses the word s-a-k-e, as in for the s-a-k-e of betty, or for god s-a-k-e-s, it is now changed to urine and urines. :(
Since Kyoke got his drinking out of his system, can we have our word back?

for example
Venusâ„¢ said:
for Christ urines, the man claims to be 30 years old...

Besides saké is the right spelling anyway, isn't it?

Headless Death said:
Hmm... Now if someone uses the word s-a-k-e, as in for the s-a-k-e of betty, or for god s-a-k-e-s, it is now changed to urine and urines. :(
Since Kyoke got his drinking out of his system, can we have our word back?

for example

Besides saké is the right spelling anyway, isn't it?

I already let Aaz know a few hrs back... hes aware of it, said something about maybe tomorrow I think... I dun remmeber.

and it would be more like sáke since the accentuation is in the A... but if youre talking in normal english in which, well they dont have any "funny" letters then its just sake.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Kyoke said:
and it would be more like sáke since the accentuation is in the A... but if youre talking in normal english in which, well they dont have any "funny" letters then its just urine.
I decided to check, acording to this, there are three different spellings. S-a-k-e, saké, and saki.  I guess I just like the way the second one looks. :p

Top Bottom