AOW Berserk Statues 4-SALE

AOW should accept PAYPAL? Instead of only Bank Transfer.....

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Hello my name is VASH12881 I am posting this subject for a friend he is selling AOW Berserk Statues....which ones u ask?Well all you have to do is email me or post in the forum which ones your looking for and I will ask him which ones he has and reply asap......Don't be afraid to ask about any statue he has many and can get almost any u ask for....like the 12" Zoddo (w/o wings) "Blond Haired Griffith Hawk Soldier" :-0........just ask away......

Zoddo Statue W/O Wings

Hello I am going to be selling my Zoddo/Zodd demon wingless form statue and just wanted to let anyone who is interested to just send me a personal message.....I am not sure how much i am going to sell mine for but if you want to make me an offer then go ahead.....

For Sale Zoddo and Boscone

Hello I am selling my Zoddo demon form without the wings and the Boscone Statue. I paid about 350-400 for Zoddo w/o wings but will goes as low as 300 with free shipping...in the US. And Boscone I will let go for about 175 with 15 for shipping.....thankx personal message me if you are interested

Top Bottom