Think about before and after, with Berserk?

I Just Bought The First Season Of Berserk (Ya! No More Renting it at blockbuster) After Watching Them All In One scoop, I Realies It Was So different from any other anime you will see. I know its kinda silly since its just a little cartoon but after I watched Berserk it really made me think about hell and where I was gona go after I die. Has Berserk (Or Any Other Anime/Manga) Made you think about things  that you never thought about.

P

paradise_lost

Re: Think About Befor and After, With Berserk?

kid_berserk said:
I Just Bought The First Season Of Berserk (Ya! No More Renting it at blockbuster) After Watching Them All In One scoop, I Realies It Was So different from any other anime you will see. I know its kinda silly since its just a little cartoon but after I watched Berserk it really made me think about hell and where I was gona go after I die. Has Berserk (Or Any Other Anime/Manga) Made you think about things  that you never thought about.

I can for sure tell u that Berserk has in my life this kind of impact since the first time I read it ... it was so many years ago ... in September 1996. It happened that I was a little bit tired about manga I used to buy in that period here in Rome (Bastard!!!, JoJo, etc. etc.), and I was looking to something of different. So I put my eyes on this new serie ... "Berserk". I buy it, and for the first 3-4 numbers nothing happened ... but after that, step by step, day by day, Berserk began to become really important in my life ...
To be exaustive, Berserk did me think about many things I never thought about before many many times ...

;)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

kid_berserk said:
I Just Bought The First Season Of Berserk (Ya! No More Renting it at blockbuster) After Watching Them All In One scoop, I Realies It Was So different from any other anime you will see. I know its kinda silly since its just a little cartoon but after I watched Berserk it really made me think about hell and where I was gona go after I die. Has Berserk (Or Any Other Anime/Manga) Made you think about things that you never thought about.
Yup... why is it that after I came to Japan that I saw no Hot anime mech chicks and fucking ninjas! HORSESHIT! >:( >:(

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

I enjoyed The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. I thought it's message of don't take life too seriously was worth mentioning. Also how it was always better to do something without worry of consequence, than to only worry about consequence, without action.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Headless Death said:
I enjoyed The Irresponsible Captain Tylor.  I thought it's message of don't take life too seriously was worth mentioning.  Also how it was always better to do something without worry of consequence, than to only worry about consequence, without action.

that series was so hillarious

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

Cowboy Bebop made me think about getting a dog.

I never thought about anything after i die but it made me think about what is my purpose in life. I hate to sound so much like Gutts but it also made me think; what is going to make me whole?, what am i missing in my life? Cause i have always felt like i am missing something and that i might have a purpose in this world, but what? Than again it always made me think that humans are stupid (which is true) and i might be stupid too just because i have thought about these potentially worthless questions. Am i just another cattle in the heard?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

NeoBerserker said:
I never thought about anything after i die but it made me think about what is my purpose in life. I hate to sound so much like Guts but it also made me think; what is going to make me whole?, what am i missing in my life? Cause i have always felt like i am missing something and that i might have a purpose in this world, but what? Than again it always made me think that humans are stupid (which is true) and i might be stupid too just because i have thought about these potentially worthless questions. Am i just another cattle in the heard?
for your answer, look into fight club..... You are not a unique beautiful snowflake. You are part of the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
for your answer, look into fight club..... You are not a unique beautiful snowflake. You are part of the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world.

lol, good movie. I still need to find out for myself, although you are probally right. As i said before; Humans are stupid.

Opie

The Sex Icon

Berserk made me see how much I need a fucking DREAM to work for. And how.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai

Berserk has caused me to become very, very ambitious. If I'm passionate about something.. and I really want it.. I do whatever it takes to make it mine. I don't waste time worrying about it or dwelling on the negative aspects of it.. I just focus all of my energy on the goal.. and I generally succeed.

Top Bottom