Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

i figured since i was still alive i would be the first to say Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!  ;D

and the fact i have to work and might not be on for a couple of days has to do with it too  :)

but regardless,

Merry Christmas and God bless all the loyal Skullknight.net folks!!!!!!! 8)

- c  ;D ;D ;D

ps. and wear your seatbelt dammit!!!  :-*

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Ohhh yea, Merry Christmas, sure we argue, bicker, and make fun of each other, but hey! It's the Internet! In anycase, its grub time tonight.... Pork Chops, Marshed Potato's, California Cassarole, and home made dougnuts! You can't beat that! You can beat your dog but you can't beat that! ;D

C said:
Merry Christmas and God bless all the loyal Skullknight.net folks!!!!!!! 8)
- c

finaly some one adds me in a post.

well its christmas EVE over here in IL. well, we are still christmas shoping. YAHOO!!! I GOT BERSERK VOmle 1 FOR CHRISTMAS
43870-20041217223637.jpg

Merry christmas to all, and all a goodnight (damn i buzzin' pretty good~)

pretty much, i dont say much here at skullknight, but watch what is said, but anyways, im feelin' pretty good, and thats what alcohol makes you do is talk...... but anyways, merry christmas to all fellow skullknight persons....yeah!!!

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Az, that was the best reindeer ever.

So what'd everyone get as far as presents go?

And Kid Berserk, brutal Gravitation avatar.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I got some DVDs, Metal Gear Solid 3, and an X-Box with Halo 2...now I just need to buy X-Box Live and subscribe to it....yay, more money leaving my bank account ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Guess I better reply before Christmas ends. Merry Christmas everyone!

By the way NeoBerserker, we have snow here (well, ice really, but it's pretty). ;D

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I got three sets of sleepwear, a dictionary, and a Gift card. They sure know how much I love my slumber.;D
And it snowed early Christmas morning.

Top Bottom