While waiting for the long drought to end.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I was thinking of making some nice battle backgrounds for figures and such.

My first I'm going to try and do is these two

12955.jpg

12953.jpg

My Idea for this one is the battle at the hill of swords. Since we only see half of ZOdd, I was going to make him popping out of a big hill of snow or something at Guts, while Guts is ready to fight, I'm probably going ot have to take off his hoodie/cape thingie.

Anyone else wanna make some battle scenes too? Or are there any suggestions for me? like if I should really open my figures =/

Franz

It's a dolphin.
If you can get duplicates of your figs for an affordable price, I'd say definitely open up a pair. :p By "backgrounds" do you mean full on 3d scenery, or a 2d backing of some sort (such as a fine arts painting or one you print out?).

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I want to make 3d scenery. I wanted to make Zodd look liek he's burried in snow and he's popping out of it and Guts is ready to fight.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
You'll want to go by a model building store, there they should have items that you can use to make land textures, the equipment for making the land itself shouldn't cost much so the price is all based around the cost of the figures, I/M me if I confused you here, sorry if I did.

Top Bottom