something cool i found in a jpn game store

ParaParaJMo

Para Para Hawk
when i went to japan in late june, i went to a game store and there was an asile filled with berserk games, manga, anime, and yes A REAL DRAGON SLAYER!!! and I am not lying. I saw it with my own eyes. I badly wanted to take a picture with it, but the store didnt allow me. this competley bites!! im never going back to that store again. But at least you could hold it. Its very heavy and I couldnt lift it. Man the thing is just huge!!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
A real Dragon Slayer, I’ve got to have one, why weren't they selling it??!!!

BTW, How much security do you think that store had and how many people do you think it would take to carry it quickly and quietly? ;)

-Griffith

P.S. And yes, if I knew where I could find one in the states, I would seriously conspire to steal it.

Bring a friend next time you're in the store, have him cause a distraction somewhere far off, and then take some pics! I'm anxious as well to see this

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
That is funny, I actually did see somebody in Yahoo Autions Japan selling a replica Dragon Sword. I wonder if that is the same thing that you seen.. Tho I wish I could get those Beserk DC game promotional Behelit necklace.. much much much better then the movic/animate version. aaahhhhhh

Danielle

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
heh... I would LOVE that sword. Too bad I only know carpentry and not metalcraft :(

I am getting a tatoo of the brand next month... ;)

Top Bottom