Battle Royal

OK lets say the worlds in its last days and a fight between:

Guts/Dante/Cloud/Seig(chaos legion)/Grave/Otogi/Trigun/Spawn/Sol Badguy/Wolverine/etc
(you can add any character you want).Who do you think would win. ;D

Me

You can't just put every character in the world in this. That won't work. What if i said "Tyr would win." Not many would know who he was and not all would read about him so they can't really comprehend his powers. Plus i could lie, say he can destroy stuff with his mind. You might as well ask if all the people at Skullknight fought, who would win. I would still win of course but not everyone knows that i would win.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Kakkoii_Guts said:
Steven Seagal would win.

Screw you, I pick Rod Stewart >:(.

19_rod.jpg

nir085

Horse and Armor
The manga was 10x better than the movie and the novel was a 100,000x better (than the movie).

I will never forgive Fukasaku for screwing up Kiriyama's role in the movie.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Is the novel available in English?  I know the manga's out in the states but I must have more Battle Royale ;D.

nir085 said:
The manga was 10x better than the movie and the novel was a 100,000x better (than the movie).

I will never forgive Fukasaku for screwing up Kiriyama's role in the movie.

Im confused... is this thread about the movie/manga or is it about a random fight between superheroes/heroes/characters?

If its about the movie/manga, I saw the movie I think it was great... didnt know there was a manga.

If its about random fight between random characters from different places, I think definatley batman would win against anyone, he does have a utility belt after all. Plus he killed superman.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
K9999 said:
OK lets say the worlds in its last days and a fight between:

Guts/Dante/Cloud/Seig(chaos legion)/Grave/Otogi/Trigun/Spawn/Sol Badguy/Wolverine/etc
(you can add any character you want).Who do you think would win. ;D
His name is Raikoh not "Otogi" thats the title of the game.

And Spawn would pretty much destroy everything, not saying he's my favorite in the mix mind you.

Another edit: It's not Trigun, it's Vash.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well if we are putting random characters... Yujiro Hanma... the strongest man alive.... The dude stopped an earthquake with a fucking punch! :eek:

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Rhombaad said:
Is the novel available in English? I know the manga's out in the states but I must have more Battle Royale ;D.

Yep, the novel's been out in English for a while. It's got a few typos scattered about, but they don't really take away from it. I actually have yet to see the movie, but the book was really good.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
kimchan said:
Yep, the novel's been out in English for a while.  It's got a few typos scattered about, but they don't really take away from it.  I actually have yet to see the movie, but the book was really good.
The first movie is pretty good. If you go to www.hkflicks.com you can get the uber edition with some added stuff, I hear the 2nd one isnt all that great.

OK I know there names, sry.

What I really wanted to know is, if Guts, Dante,Grave, and Raikoh, all started to fight, who do
you thihk would win.

I named It Battle Royal is because in a battle royal when one gets out another may come in. ;D

Sorry for the confusens.

Azn He-Man666

Sparnage said:
Macgyver.... or Sam Beckett... tough one.
All Sam does is travel through time, Macgyver does all sorts of sweet shit.

Then again, that episode where Sam ends up in the army as that black guy named Magic was pretty cool.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well if we are putting random characters... Yujiro Hanma... the strongest man alive....  The dude stopped an earthquake with a fucking punch!  :eek:

Was this earthquake a 0.000000001 in the richter scale or something?
K9999 said:
OK I know there names, sry.

What I really wanted to know is, if Guts, Dante,Grave, and Raikoh, all started to fight, who do
you thihk would win.

I named It Battle Royal is because in a battle royal when one gets out another may come in. ;D

Sorry for the confusens.

Oh! Well in that case I dont care who'll win I'll keep rooting for Guts. I just imagine puck on the side of the ring with some pompoms or something doing some stupid dance and going "Guts, Guts, He's our man...blablabla". ;D

Alucard from Hellsing and Vash would be wasted
by Grave, Grave would show no mercy,thats
if Vash doesnt snap and destroy every thing.

Azn He-Man666

K9999 said:
Alucard from Hellsing and Vash would be wasted
by Grave, Grave would show no mercy,thats
if Vash doesnt snap and destroy every thing.
Vash>Alucard>Grave

Grave may be durable, and have machine guns, but Alucard's level of durability>Grave's considering he can regenerate from next to nothing.

And no matter how tough either of them is, they won't be able to hit Vash who can dodge a shotgun blast at point blank range. And neither of them would survive an angel arm...

Top Bottom