Battle Royal

I agree the Angel arm is powerful but a direct it is impossible.
Grave is a professional killer even in dead his skilled.

Vash has one abnormal gun but Grave has two, hell Bunji
would trash Vash, he fought Grave head up as a human.

Grave is the Hulk and Vash is Spider man, no match.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
K9999 said:
I agree the Angel arm is powerful but a direct it is impossible.
Grave is a professional killer even in dead his skilled.

Vash has one abnormal gun but Grave has two, hell Bunji
would trash Vash, he fought Grave head up as a human.

Grave is the Hulk and Vash is Spider man, no match.
Doesn't matter if Grave was a professional hitman or not, Vash has fought hundreds of people through out his hundred-someodd year life and has lived through every fight without killing anyone. I doubt Grave can even hit Vash let alone deal any lasting damage.

And not to mention, you don't really need a direct hit with a beam powerful enough to make a huge crater in the moon, also once they learn to control it better, the angel arm could explode in a huge area around the user...

And no matter how much of a tank Grave is, he ISN'T going to survive an angel arm.

Wah wah wah said:
All Sam does is travel through time, Macgyver does all sorts of sweet shit.

Then again, that episode where Sam ends up in the army as that black guy named Magic was pretty cool.

It depends on the situation, cos Sam would be much more versatile overall, I mean Macgyver may be a master of jumping, setting traps and making shit but Sam has been a boxer, soldier, pregnant women.... the list goes on and on! ;D

DemonX said:
Sparnage's dog, Sam.

Yeah, the little bastard even has a strong enough tail to knock shit over inside the house when he get excited. >:(

If Grave did get hit by the beam(like the samurai Vash was fighting) he'd survive,Grave is
abnormal he could take Vashes bullets(no effect), plus Vash doesnt kill, Graves a born
murderer.

Dont forget Alucard, Alucard knows no pain.His Satans lap dog with the power of hell in his
guns.I give Vash a 5 min struggle, then his dead. :'(

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Oltobaz said:
Spiderman once beat Firelord, you know...
Way back when he beat Juggernaut as well.

Regardless, stop being a moronic fanboy, if you weren't going to even accept the possibility your characters could die why would you make this topic in the first place?

Angel Arm, disintegrates Alucard, he can't regenerate from nothing, there still needs to be some blood left.

Grave may be tough, but do you think he could survive a Kamehameha? No, he couldn't. And that's pretty much what an angel arm is.

All im saying is when Vas h shot the angel arm, when fighting that samurai,
the samurai was still alive. Grave and Alucard are way tuffer then him.

All im saying on Graves half is that its hard to kill someone thats tuff as hell
and craving blood.Your down grading Grave, Graves faster then Vash and
so is Alucard. Vash is a human trying to do the grim reapers job.

your making it seem that Vash just walks up to them, and out of nowhere
ANGEL ARMMMMM.

my griffith icon would beat them all!!! muhahahahahha. well if my icon dosnt alucard will, i mean he's the freak'in undead. so far what i read in the manga, hes the best out of this battle royal

Top Bottom