When will it end? Not Berserk...

P

paradise_lost

roberto999 said:
...you

well everyone has to go...sooner or later

http://www.deathclock.com/

Wow, u r a really pessimistic one ... in these days with so many deaths in the world fo the tsunami is not the best thing to do what r u doing ... thanks to Nomad for the concept ...

;)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Tuesday, July 6, 2083

Wow, 99, and on my birthday too. BTW, before some other cool person can point it out, but this is OLD!!!! I saw this years ago, so I'm a really cool Internet guy.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Wednesday, December 6, 2062

Even though if this is a joke or a fun thing to do to waste my time, this kind of thing pisses me off. Not only does it seem to generate random numbers at times when I select the year, but it also led me to some ass bag website to subscribe to their magazine so i can prolong my lifetime.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
December 25 2077 first time, changing nothing November 7 2066 second time.
At least it is accurate. ;)
Since Our death date is based on no more than chance based on health, or in this case a random number generator. :p

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
DemonX said:
Wednesday, December 6, 2062

Even though if this is a joke or a fun thing to do to waste my time, this kind of thing pisses me off. Not only does it seem to generate random numbers at times when I select the year, but it also led me to some ass bag website to subscribe to their magazine so i can prolong my lifetime.

Were you expecting it to be serious?

Anyhow...

Tuesday, June 2, 2065. Fair enough I'd say.

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:

I see that Holly Hague is here on this Forum only to disturb what I write like a long Eco ... Holly, come on, stand up ... thanks dear ...

;)

Saturday, June 27, 2076

I really preffer the Death Test over at http://community.sparknotes.com/death/

According to this one, Ill be dead by

Tuesday, April 7th 2037

What a difference... :eek:

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
"Griffith No More!" said:
Tuesday, July 6, 2083

Wow, 99, and on my birthday too. BTW, before some other cool person can point it out, but this is OLD!!!! I saw this years ago, so I'm a really cool Internet guy.
AH!!!! ya beat me to it

Tuesday, March 21, 2062

apparently I gained 6 years, I had a little paper with the other date back when my brother showed me this site. 74...thats a good age, I'd have it no other way, actually I would but I have yet to find the fountain of youth.

Top Bottom