Olivier is gone

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
THats the worst thing i ever had to read on this board.
It really shocked me hearing that Olivier left and made me realize again that things have changed and so did this board.
Over the years i lost more and more the connection to Skullknight and the interest for discussion just faded.
I mostly liked to read through topics when OLD members like Olivier, Walter, Griffith, Puella, trapped soul(my buddy),...had their comments on it and that most of the time just made it readable or reasonable.
I don t know it just makes me sad that time has changed everything, but thats how it goes maybe...
Olivier was for me the biggest influence and interesting part of this board and he leaves a hole that might not be filled by anyone.
This is a very bad news for this board...:_[

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I found griffith to be a good admin even though he plagued me with this awww no post count. What did he do anyway to get removed from his status as admin. Vhb what happen to him as admin cause I do have a respect for him and i know he does a good job contributing good to the community.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Malf said:
I found griffith to be a good admin even though he plagued me with this awww no post count. What did he do anyway to get removed from his status as admin. Vhb what happen to him as admin cause I do have a respect for him and i know he does a good job contributing good to the community.

Try using a search

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Has anyone stopped and decided to blame themselves for all these unfortunate events? PL is just as guilty as everyone here, and im not excluded.

Re: Olivier is gone :(

I wasn't going to post here because I didn't know Olivier much, or at all, but I really hope he comes back. I mean it was kind of dumb just because of PL, Olivier left. So Olivier if you're reading this, SK.net wants you back (or so I think).

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
What can I say?

Olivier Hague was the essence of this board. The soul of SK.net if you want.
Four years ago, I was to first get in touch with Kentaro Miura's beautiful creation.
Kuroi Kenshi changed my life. the way i look at things.

I made my first post at BSOM. all fascinated. in the first place fascinated by one person: Olivier Hague.
The young man who seemed to be able to answer all questions about the beautiful story that could touch something deep within my soul.
Later the community left for this place. I remember how enchanted every member was back then. Fishbomb. Griffith. Walter. CnC. Icefall... and Olivier.

many things have changed since then. the community is different.
and Olivier finally made a decision. i understand him. i really do.

Thank you Olivier Hague, for guiding us on our way from the world to the abyss and back. ^^
I always have and I always will admire you for all your all-embracing lore around berserk, for your endless patience, for your mastery of the japanese language. For what you are. Thank you!

Farewell.
-TS

Ed

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I am not used to read this forums... I came to this board in 2002 and see all this board as a big big big place where the true fans of Berserk gather to talk... it likes me too much... I believe that Oliver is a big loss, but the people that know him, can make him come back... I remember PL when he come to this board, he wasnt a member of the community, he never tried to be one... I don't know wth is he doing in this forum... if it was for PL, this board will have never been, because in that year he tried to close Skullknight.. , bah, he tried to people stopping the scans, I think he was doinga lawful thing, but people like me (i am from Argentina) can't get the manga... I know its pitiful, I know I sound like a people begging on the rain for a coin... ,but in the end, the people of the forum continue to doing a "service" for poor people like me who can't get the manga...
People like Oliver, Puella, Walter, Griffith are some of the people who deserves respect, not because the have 3000 post... because they are the pillar of the forum...
I want to say that Make Oliver come Back... PL will never be a member... he can create a user... but that doesnt make a member....
So I am asking, not, I am begging to plz talk to Olivier and make him COME BACK! PLZZZZZZZZZZzz
Muchas Gracias
Diego

maximus

Ed said:
I am not used to read this forums... I came to this board in 2002 and see all this board as a big big big place where the true fans of Berserk gather to talk... it likes me too much... I believe that Oliver is a big loss, but the people that know him, can make him come back... I remember PL when he come to this board, he wasnt a member of the community, he never tried to be one... I don't know wth is he doing in this forum... if it was for PL, this board will have never been, because in that year he tried to close Skullknight.. , bah, he tried to people stopping the scans, I think he was doinga lawful thing, but people like me (i am from Argentina) can't get the manga... I know its pitiful, I know I sound like a people begging on the rain for a coin... ,but in the end, the people of the forum continue to doing a "service" for poor people like me who can't get the manga...
People like Oliver, Puella, Walter, Griffith are some of the people who deserves respect, not because the have 3000 post... because they are the pillar of the forum...
I want to say that Make Oliver come Back... PL will never be a member... he can create a user... but that doesnt make a member....
So I am asking, not, I am begging to plz talk to Olivier and make him COME BACK! PLZZZZZZZZZZzz
Muchas Gracias
Diego

R.I.P. Paradise
------------(-----(@

maximus

trapped_soul said:
Olivier Hague was the essence of this board. The soul of SK.net if you want.
Four years ago, I was to first get in touch with Kentaro Miura's beautiful creation.
Kuroi Kenshi changed my life. the way i look at things.
same with me...yet you were the one bringing me into Berserk...
I made my first post at BSOM. all fascinated. in the first place fascinated by one person: Olivier Hague.
I also had my first post at BSOM and i think it was called:"Griffith loves Caska"
Olivier was one of the first i had contact with and even at that very early time he was already "the one"!
Later the community left for this place. I remember how enchanted every member was back then. Fishbomb. Griffith. Walter. CnC. Icefall... and Olivier.
I always have and I always will admire you for all your all-embracing lore around berserk, for your endless patience, for your mastery of the japanese language. For what you are. Thank you!
Farewell.
-TS
ich möchte mich dem formlos anschließen!

das grenzt ja schon richtig an Nachruf!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
dwarfkicker said:
Icefall used to be a member here?  What made him leave to start his own boards and site?

icefall's site is one of the best anime-related sites out there, IMO. he left this board, cause he didn't have enough time on his hands. at least that's what he told me, when i met him in new york.
very cool guy, by the way. and also a loss for the board. ^^ oh well..

maximus

trapped_soul said:
very cool guy, by the way. and also a loss for the board. ^^ oh well..
...they re gone...they re all gone... :'(

416172,h=271,pd=1,w=420.jpg

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
blueberserk said:
Olivier ,thank you for what you have done for us,i'll remember you ~
I know that this is off-topic, but... why blueberserk has 0 posts on his account  ??? He should have at least 2 (since I saw two of his posts, this and another one)

Top Bottom