SlimJ87D

Apollo
37967348_l.jpg

She's about 17.

???

Lliugusamui

around the corner
;D
A friend had found this and shown me the site with tons of pictures of her some weeks ago. It might interess some of you.
Arf, I checked it and the page is lost. You sure missed a thing.^^
Guil

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
She's a 6 trying to be an 8, and by that I mean a lvl. 8 Skeleton Mage, a hyar hyar har! hyuck! ;D

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
SlimJ87D said:
Ionno, she looks good for someone my age, I haven't seen many hot girls aroung my age, but when I saw her I was like, DAMN!!!
Then you must be blind.

And I'd give her a high seven, and the only reason she even looks that good is probably because of how much skin she's showing.

And with that lollipop and all, she's trying way too hard.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Wah wah wah said:
Then you must be blind.

And I'd give her a high seven, and the only reason she even looks that good is probably because of how much skin she's showing.

And with that lollipop and all, she's trying way too hard.

Try, that's what I was thinking, it's just her pose. In pictures, some people can make themselves look 4 times better then they look in real life. And no, I'm not blind, where I live there aren't many hot girls, just cute to pretty, but I'm fine with that.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
You must be kidding. The girl isn't skinny at all, i've seen her arse in other picture and it is something. Now if you people begin to like well rounded women because you are surrounded by fat people, that's your thing, but i assure you chicks that aren't getting a paunch are good.
Guil, who prefers to fight against obesity than tobacco 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom