What do you guys think of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like girls that are really skinny especially the ones that are so skinny you can see their bones... :-X

I've only gone out with one skinny girl she had a nice pretty face but her body was really skinny like those super models have. She was one cute asian girl girl but she was too skinny for my taste. :p

Other than that I mostly gone out with girls who are skinny but not that skinny it's just my thing I perfer girls that weighs around 115 to 130 is a ok with me.  ;D

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
*Gyom* said:
You must be kidding. The girl isn't skinny at all, i've seen her arse in other picture and it is something. Now if you people begin to like well rounded women because you are surrounded by fat people, that's your thing, but i assure you chicks that aren't getting a paunch are good.
Guil, who prefers to fight against obesity than tobacco  8)

Scrawny girls like this aren't any fun man...Griffith's little girly looks much better.

Venus

if only...
DemonX said:
Whether your pushin on the cushin or bonin some bones, a girl is a girl to me.
puberty is such a wonderfull thing...
if you kids love to check out chicks... look for a Libby Hoeler. Quite famous at my university. Hey Headless Death, you're from Wisc. right?
check it out, you might have a chance ;)

p.s. Perverts!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Venusâ„¢ said:
puberty is such a wonderfull thing...
if you kids love to check out chicks... look for a Libby Hoeler.  Quite famous at my university.  Hey Headless Death, you're from Wisc. right?
check it out, you might have a chance  ;)

p.s. Perverts!
I dont know if I agree with you on the whole puberty thing... big boobs and pubic hair dont get to me. :-*

Venus

if only...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I dont know if I agree with you on the whole puberty thing... big boobs and pubic hair dont get to me.  :-*
I was reffering to Demon X's lovely poetry. But now that you mention it... so what turns you on... Pedofilia?, Beastiality? :p ;D
just joking duuuuude.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Venusâ„¢ said:
I was reffering to Demon X's lovely poetry.  But now that you mention it... so what turns you on... Pedofilia?, Beastiality?  :p ;D
just joking duuuuude.
Well why do you think I married a Japanese girl? Ooooooooooo if my wife was here she would kick me in the jimmy. ;D

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
>:(  Just for the record, I wouldn't really screw an "obese" girl.

And to Venus... were not perverts, were men  ;).

SlimJ87D

Apollo
OK Venus what do you think of him? He's 17.

cell%20phone%20pic%20of%20john%20van%20dao.jpg

damn, had to edit the URL =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom