After the Daredevil movie , it was inevitable...

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Daredevil suked and so will this i no longer find her attactive after all the mens dwangles shes put in her mouth.

BiQ_

" ... "
I really hope she has used the time after Daredevil to practice on the martial arts acting. I mean, when I went to see Daredevil I didn't really expect great plot etc, but I expected to have at least some better-quality martial arts action...

Alas Unfortunately, the action in Daredevil sucked even more than the rest of the movie.  :-X

Here's hoping they have casted someone competent as martial arts director this time.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
The Electra movie is going to suck IMO.

Daredevil was good, but only after the "real" version(director's cut) was released. The theatrical version was awful. They trimmed out a large part of the movie, to emphasis more on Electra, in the theatrical version.

BiQ-- said:
I really hope she has used the time after Daredevil to practice on the martial arts acting. I mean, when I went to see Daredevil I didn't really expect great plot etc, but I

What do you think Alias is ?

Well the movie was sorta a bust at the box office it only made 12 Million. I doubt it will make over 60 Million. :p

source: http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/580/580559p1.html

It is greed. Like most sequels and/or spin-offs they wanted to make money without thinking about it too much. Blade 3, Elektra and the upcoming Darkstakers movies are three examples. See them if your a genre whore or want to kill time.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Aazealh said:
Shut up with that already DemonX... Should you say so whenever anything in a thread relates to a female?
Tell me about it!.  Heck, I took him once to this Auto Show... well, just look what he did. (he's on the right corner)

WARNING

This clip contains:
nudity
violence
strong sexual content

Viewers discretion is advised 8)

Nomad said:
Tell me about it!.  Heck, I took him once to this Auto Show... well, just look what he did. (he's on the right corner)

:-X

:-X                                                                                                       :-X

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Nomad said:

That took so long to stream on my 56k that I started masturbating out of pure restlessness.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Khorne said:
Thanks. I didn`t need to know that.

More bad news, I didn't have any TP, tissues, or a sock handy so I had to improvise with what I had nearest at hand on the adjacent bookshelf... :-[

sw-command.jpg

Sadly, now the pages are sealed forever. :'(​

I sincerely hope that you are joking about this one, Griffith, or else........

Ps, how come they are so stupid that they are even trying to make this movie.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Khorne said:
I sincerely hope that you are joking about this one, Griffith, or else........

Or else what?...........................................................................................

Khorne said:
How come they are so stupid that they are even trying to make this movie.

Uhm... didnt they make and release the movie already?

I havnt seen it, or plan to. At least until its out on video. My lil sister saw it and she says its pretty good. Kinda sucky at the end...

I dunno tho'

Top Bottom