Your Avatar and You...

Ok simple thread to see what the rest of you think.

Ive posted in a few forums and many people keep the same avatar for a looong time. So long, in fact, you even start to think they look or resemble that avatar somewhat...

But...

Do people really resemble their avatars?
Do YOU think YOU look like YOUR avatar?
Would you point to someone in here and shout, "HE/SHE DOES!"?

Post your opinions. ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
griff.jpg

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
There was a female here for a while who did look alot like her avatar (which was a picture of yuna from FFX-2), I forgot her name however.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I used to resemble mine more, but then I cut my hair. But, I can honestly say that I am in fact not a prostitute.

This avatar is only the second one I've had. The first one was Luca as well, but much smaller and sort of foggy. Then one day it mysteriously changed for the better... :)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Eddie said:
There was a female here for a while who did look alot like her avatar (which was a picture of yuna from FFX-2), I forgot her name however.
her name was Cats but with a G ...  or something like that

"Griffith No More!" said:
aaaah yes...memories from the old pic. thread. 

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
If I had only one eye and was completely engulfed in fire, then I might resemble my avatar...vaguely...

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Maybe if I got a tan, cut my hair, wore colored contacts . . . then I would look like my avatar, but for the most part, I look nothing like her. ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
While I am a red & black, magicaly animated construct composed mostly of metal and bent on devouring souls... human preferably... I do not look anything like my avatar.

That answer your question?

I've been barely even lurking over most of winter break and... wow. I mean, Olivier leaving? What the hells going on? Is that just the half of it? Is this whole place about to implode? Who's next, Griffith? WALTER? The current chapters section?

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Majin Tenshi said:
While I am a red & black, magicaly animated construct composed mostly of metal and bent on devouring souls... human preferably... I do not look anything like my avatar.

That answer your question? 

I've been barely even lurking over most of winter break and... wow.  I mean, Olivier leaving?  What the hells going on?  Is that just the half of it?  Is this whole place about to implode?  Who's next, Griffith?  WALTER?  The current chapters section?

According to Walter, there are big changes ahead, take a look at the dissapearing news banner in the forum homepage.

PS. I don't look like my avatar.

Ok, so except for Aravis and GNM, noone else looks like their avatar?

Then, do you think your avatar resembles your personality or some part of you as a whole?

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Nah, I ALWAYS look like this! :)

Edit: Yes a giant red X. I forgot that zenosaga.com is going to be down for a bit, including all my shit too.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I look just like my avatar. ;D
mpic49ls.jpg

-or-
rpwm1b4cc.jpg

Otherwise, it is to reflect diffrent interests of mine including my favorite poem Invictus, and I edited out the head. :D

Talking of avatars makes me think maybe we should resurrect the explain user IDs. ;)

Headless Death said:
Talking of avatars makes me think maybe we should resurrect the explain user IDs. ;)

But everyone already explained their IDs, there's no need unless someone else needed to explain it.
Actually my second post in this forum was in that thread... :p

Posted by: Kyoke  Posted on: Today at 01:04:28 PM 

Ok, so except for Aravis and GNM, noone else  looks like their avatar?

what? ???

i do look like my avatar, its impossible for me to not look like my avatar,

cause thats ME in my avatar :-X

Posted by: Kyoke  Posted on: Today at 01:04:28 PM 

Ok, so except for Aravis and GNM, noone else  looks like their avatar?

maybe you just didnt read my post that is a few before yours,

or maybe im tired, either way,

have a nice evening  :)

- c

ps.  :-X

Top Bottom