maybe you just didnt read my post that is a few before yours,

or maybe im tired, either way,

have a nice evening  :)

- c

ps.  :-X

oops... I actually did read your post.

C said:
i look a little like mine ;D

I just thought you where being sarcastic... didnt know that was you...

sorry :(

I might look like my Avatars character...... dunno yet, hopefully i'll find out eventually.

Ever thought about dying your hair white for a pic, Griff?

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
"Griffith No More!" said:

griff.jpg

|
|
V
B00005RGFU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I've been wondering what happened to you since the Pumpkins folded! d00d, U ROK!

Griff, if you really want to mess with this guy you should repost that Spike Spiegel pic from the old thread. ;D

As for me, I don't really look like my avatar... Well, OK...I AM a giant, prescient worm, but I have the head of Bo Duke, not Stewie Griffin.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
For starters, I don't have black hair.  I could never make an evil grin that cool and I don't have a missing eye.....although I have a picture of myself after I got kicked in the face during sparring at my martial arts school.
HookKickedinTHEFACE.txt

I couldn't open it the day after...and it's the wrong damn eye, too.  Otherwise I might've looked barely, remotely like my avatar.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Well I guess that picture of Guts scared me a lot, and yeah, your picture scares me to... it looks like your bleeding from your eye. Well hope your better.

puella

Berserk forever
Shouki Slann said:
:'( my tummy is starting to look like my avatars.....back to pilates

It happened to me long time ago. :D I just took it inevitable.
Anyway, Puck's tummy is incredibly cute, isn't it? 8)

** Well,I really look like my avatar.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
SlimJ87D said:
Well I guess that picture of Guts scared me a lot, and yeah, your picture scares me to... it looks like your bleeding from your eye. Well hope your better.
Yeah, I'm fine now, there's a faint scar where the cut was but it's fading fast ;D.

Top Bottom