Tool
VNV nation
Yeah Yeah Yeahs

BOB

poruno sutâ
C said:
loud ( P ) Pronunciation Key (loud)
adj. loud·er, loud·est
Characterized by high volume and intensity. Used of sound.
Producing sound of high volume and intensity.

you like all the stuff you put in your post, but because i might not like some of it should i call you a pussy and say the work fuck a few times?

damn, closed minded, low iq individuals, i wish i was a mod or admin sometimes, i would sweep the floor and have a grand time doin it!!!!!!!

I can turn up Tori Amos to twelve, that still doesn't make her loud you idiot.

There's millions of bands I dislike, for example 2/3 of the pop or Metal stuff in this thread but I only disagreed with cheap puberty compatible college "get in her pants as fast as possible" rock to be loud.

Now if that's what you call closed minded or low iq then I'd rather not want to belong to your exquisit linkin park, Creed or Rage against the machine world.

Hey your Nick needs three more letters, namely U N and T

excellent  :),

i dont like linkin park  :(,

i got what i paid for  ;D,

and as it looks like you are calling
2/3 of the pop or Metal stuff in this thread
crap because you dont like it,

so what are you saying about the 2/3 of the people in this thread?

interesting  :),

i dont really care, i had my fun for the night getting bob to almost spell cunt  8),

no hard feelings bob, this is just a message board :D

have a pleasant evening all,

and bob, listen to your loud music til your miracle ears are content  ;)

- c  8)

BOB

poruno sutâ
C said:
and as it looks like you are calling crap because you dont like it,

Dislike ≠ Crap

I mean you must have noticed by now
Creed
C
Crap
Cunt

BoB
Brilliant
Bedazzle
Brains

(Bum is not an option here)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
God damnit, how many times has a thread like this been made  >:(

Many times. Now, I'd rather have you make interesting threads instead of posting useless stuff like that. Thank you.

BOB and C, please don't make an argument for the sake of it guys. It doesn't matter anyway since whatever either of you like can never be on the level of Alicia Keys, the greatest artist that ever lived.

"Griffith No More!" said:
I hate music.

I use to say that. i always thought music was overrated. But that was when i was an idiot and i hate to admit it but i was a somewhat of a poser. I use to make claims that sure i like the music that everyone else listens to (in my middle school it was rap) although i never really listened to it. But then i started to not be a poser, and act the way i want to act and then i found rock bands/ metal like Led Zeppelin and i totally changed my views on music. Maybe if you just find the type of music that you like.

P.S. I'm not saying that all rap is bad, but most of it is, mainly the new stuff.

Nomad said:
WRONG!... Ashlee Simpson... now THAT'S talent...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ashleesimpsonboo.html

-_- Im ashamed of you now... :p

Kyoke said:
I'll recomend a few songs later on. ;D

10 songs to try in alphabetical order (No particullar preference order tho'):

As if in a Dream
Cradle
Finale
Forbidden Lover
Honey
Kasou
Shi no Hai
Shinshoku ~lose control~
Shout at the Devil
Shutting from the Sky

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
sting and the police and all other good 80s songs, enya, red hot chilie peppers, and afro celt sound system oh and of course berserk music. That is the best music unless someone shows me something that has talent thats not rap crap or heavy metal death and destruction or emo whiny punk crap.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Kyoke said:
10 songs to try in alphabetical order (No particullar preference order tho'):

As if in a Dream
Cradle
Finale
Forbidden Lover
Honey
Kasou
Shi no Hai
Shinshoku ~lose control~
Shout at the Devil
Shutting from the Sky
you forgot Silver Shining

Nomad said:
you forgot Silver Shining

:p Well I didnt forget...I just decided to put 10 songs for people to try... I fit was to go with their best songs Id put around 20.

But yes, people... do try Silver Shining and Anemone and ...

hmmm... I think Ill shut up or Ill just end up posting all their songs ;D

Malf said:
That is the best music unless someone shows me something that has talent thats not rap crap or heavy metal death and destruction or emo whiny punk crap.

Haha. Thats all the same music just with different intruments and voices. They all complain about something when they really have nothing to complain about. No one defines this more than emo people though.

BOB

poruno sutâ
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I think you all need to check this out.

http://youhavebadtasteinmusic.com/

body2.gif

Hey I was right, Creed is crap. Jikes, no one believed me.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

chemical brothers
bjork
soundgarden
orbital
underworld
prodigy
dj tiesto
paul oakenfold
Atari Teenage Riot
Gridlock
NIN
A.N.I.M.A.L
Bersuit
Gustavo Cerati
Nina Simmone
Ella Fitzgerald
Billy Holiday
Miles davis
stone Temple Pilot
Velvet Revolver
Portishead
Massive Attack
Hybrid
Kosheen

No particular order even tho the first two have to be my favorites of the whole list :)

NeoBerserker said:
I use to say that. i always thought music was overrated. But that was when i was an idiot and i hate to admit it but i was a somewhat of a poser. I use to make claims that sure i like the music that everyone else listens to (in my middle school it was rap) although i never really listened to it. But then i started to not be a poser, and act the way i want to act and then i found rock bands/ metal like Led Zeppelin and i totally changed my views on music. Maybe if you just find the type of music that you like.

P.S. I'm not saying that all rap is bad, but most of it is, mainly the new stuff.

I don't think Griff really hates music, In fact I think he loves it.

Anyway some of mine (no particular order);

Toto
10CC Listening to it now ;D
Victor Wooten
Susumu Hirasawa
Beatles (later stuff)
Queen
Most stuff Tarantino uses in his movies
Deep Purple
Rolling Stones
Beach Boys (Shaddup, some of their stuff is good >:()
Led Zeppelin
Eric Clapton
JS Bach
Eagles
Stuart Hamm

I'm not really loyal to any band (even these mentioned) enough to listen to most of their songs regularly, I just like bits and pieces from everywhere.

Anyway seeing Linkin park was brought up I thought it would be fitting to post this again...

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~paymer/mer/all_linkin_park_songs_sound_exactly_the_same.mp3

incognitoX

you fail me
BOB said:
Sludge:
Floor
Corrupted
-16-
Goatsnake
Melvins
Toadliquor
Cavity

Nice list already, BOB.

You ever happen to hear Noothgrush? They're pretty sweet. Definitely recommended.

stuff i've been listening to:

Eyehategod
Noothgrush
Neurosis
Today is the day
Brutal Truth
Pig Destroyer
Black Flag
Misfits
Career Suicide
Guitar Wolf
Joy Division
My Bloody Valentine
The Kinks
Echo and the Bunnymen
Black Sabbath

BOB

poruno sutâ
incognitoX said:
Nice list already, BOB.

You ever happen to hear Noothgrush? They're pretty sweet. Definitely recommended.

stuff i've been listening to:

Eyehategod
Noothgrush
Neurosis
Today is the day
Brutal Truth
Pig Destroyer
Black Flag
Misfits
Career Suicide
Guitar Wolf
Joy Division
My Bloody Valentine
The Kinks
Echo and the Bunnymen
Black Sabbath

Kidding? There's a Corrupted/Noothgrush split. How could I have missed them. Got their albums, too. Think they are too much of a Grief rip off, tho which ain't a bad thing. Like some of their Star Wars lyrics, doesn't really fit but they are sweet.

EHG is one of my favourite bands. Besides Floor and Sleep this was definately THE band I wanted to see live. It was almost ruined completely by a few stupid Pantera fans that were doing the asshole slam dance, hurting smaller and drunk people. Nothing a good punch in the face couldn't solve, tho ;D

Echo and the Bunnymen is great. Strangely enough I started listening to them again a few days ago. Brilliant music for that morning shower

incognitoX

you fail me
BOB said:
Kidding? There's a Corrupted/Noothgrush split. How could I have missed them. Got their albums, too. Think they are too much of a Grief rip off, tho which ain't a bad thing. Like some of their Star Wars lyrics, doesn't really fit but they are sweet.

EHG is one of my favourite bands. Besides Floor and Sleep this was definately THE band I wanted to see live. It was almost ruined completely by a few stupid Pantera fans that were doing the asshole slam dance, hurting smaller and drunk people. Nothing a good punch in the face couldn't solve, tho  ;D

Echo and the Bunnymen is great. Strangely enough I started listening to them again a few days ago. Brilliant music for that morning shower

Sweet, it's always good to see someone who loves his sludge. Bringing up the star wars lyrics of Noothgrush, nothing really ever fit with that band..I never understood their fascination with strawberry shortcake either but I'd say they're one of my favorites.

Suposedly the word going around is that eyehategod are/will be getting back together though it's probably just a rumor and nothing more. You hear anything about this?

How long ago was it that you saw ehg anyway?

BOB

poruno sutâ
last European tour. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago? Not sure. They toured with Soilent Green (great!) and Crowbar (not so great). It was before their Confederacy album came out. Williams wasn't in his prime anymore. Not enough drugs i guess.

Top Bottom