temporary chat folder

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Cool! Just a bullshit folder that we can erase with no great loss! Just what we need! ;D

*snickers* I am getting seriously addicted to this board....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
rane, do you want a new Buddy Icon? I can pimp out that Guts image, its a bit small, and low rez. I could re-scan it and make it better looking? Or are you happy with it?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
HEY! Casca's pretty and all, but Lust? Bwaahaha! If only I was a typical fanboy. IF ONLY.

Fishbomb

HEY! Casca's pretty and all, but Lust? Bwaahaha! If only I was a typical fanboy. IF ONLY.

Oookay Walther... what is it then? Skull Knight? Or... *gasp* Zodd... I mean with all the scans... ;)

Nah, I'm usually no fan at all, never have been. Most of the time fictional characters have so little personality... But Casca's just so damn bitchy she's hard to resist...

Could you make me a scan of her when she looks really pissed off? I mean, she does that through most of the ebginning of the series...

<*strokes the pictures of caska*>
uhhhh....yeah, Lust?! aha ha...haha....ha.......<*ahem*>
<*moves to the closet*>

Fishbomb

I eat 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 chinese and 1/3 swedish...

Yummy! Damn... now you made me hungry... it's 30 minutes til lunch time here...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck, I ate a bowl of pasta yesterday...thats IT. This BBS is killing me off slowly.

Rane, is the new image to your liking? Im kinda iffy on it ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
completely off topic but...check this out:
kiss.jpg

I found it in my images folder randomly. I didnt even know I had this! Your casca-bitchy-looking-picture hunt got me lookin Fish! =)

i have the strangest eating habits.
i just finished a bowl of "Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad"(the curly noodle stuff), then i ate some cheese(Kraft American Cheese of course), 2 reese cups, starburst jelly beans, and i enjoyed a Coca-cola Classic! and i only weigh 140-150 lbs and stand at 5'10".

Fishbomb

Iffy?

???

The wonders of the elglish language....

By the way, thanks Walther for talking me into buying the Manga even though I was broke and had to live of pasta and breadcrumbs afterwards... SOOOOO good!
And I torture all my friends with it...

*evil snicker*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Iffy?
???
The wonders of the elglish language....

HAHAHA!! Yes, but IFFY isnt really commonly accepted. I use very slang speech. I was born in the south, and raised around northerners =) Im glad you like the manga! Printed form is FAAAAR better than scans, as Im sure by now you realize.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Im not much conversation. Im making new images for the BBS. Heres the newest one:

gatts2.jpg

Fishbomb

*wipes an eye* Yeah... that picture is SO sweet... They make such a cute couple...

I especially likes the scenes when Casca tries to mount her horse after losing her virginity... oh man, that had me in stitches.

And when she sews up Gatts wounds after the Wyld fight... *laughs* Poor Gatts...

I always likes originals more than copies, but if a copy is all I can get, then I'll take it. Gonna boy up Trigun and Bastard!! next...

But... I still don't know what Iffy means...

Fishbomb

i only weigh 140-150 lbs and stand at 5'10".

I am about 6'2" or perhaps 6'3" (187 cm, you americans have strange measuring systems)

But what I weigh I have no idea. I have always boycotted that to piss of all my dieting friends...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Ive never understood centimeters, and I never will! BAH! The american way is the way with the cheese and capitalism! go USA!!!!

-sarcasm...

wow..Iffy is an actual word. Go language!

Fishbomb

i think we're the only country to still use that measuring system...
we love to be different

I think the british are using it too, and even weirder shit! It's like we in sweden should go back to measure length in 'alnar' and weight in 'skålpund'

Perhaps the US likes to be different because you do not have a long history?

Top Bottom