Why do we pay attention to Troll-Boy?

Why does EVERYONE(me included) still pay attention to this waste of Baud known as Xechnao?

• It is only natural to lash out when attacked

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • The chance to talk trash and badmouth that goober!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of us hate him enough to give him the Silent Treatment

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 'Cause I'm a stupid bitch!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
So just to get this straight, you're trying to ignore him, so you start a thread about him?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
who is this Xanchao...?

All I know about troll-boys is they aren't quite as dangerous as Troll-men, but still only take subdual damage from all forms of attack except those involveing Fire and Acid.

I stopped paying attention to xechnao long ago. To be honest, xechnao doesn't bother me - never has. Some of you are just too damn hostile and feel you need to jump into everything when it doesn't even concern you. If he bothers you so much, ignore him. It's as simple as that. I don't see why everybody hates him anyway.

Xechnao reminds me of paradiselost. I miss paradiselost.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, flaming xechnao is some of the only excitment we get here. Since the end of skull lord's reign, nothing much happens anymore aside from the 2 to 3 week wait for a new berserk chapter. So another words people here like flameing others to keep themselves occupied.

fighting with him just something do to when your bored, though im getting kind of sick of it. I know ill argue every now and then but only for things are interesting enough, but he argues every chance he gets for the sake of it.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Neo Genesis said:
I stopped paying attention to xechnao long ago. To be honest, xechnao doesn't bother me - never has. Some of you are just too damn hostile and feel you need to jump into everything when it doesn't even concern you. If he bothers you so much, ignore him. It's as simple as that. I don't see why everybody hates him anyway.

Xechnao reminds me of paradiselost. I miss paradiselost.
you were around when paradise lost was?

ShinHell9

Neo Genesis said:
Yes, I just never bothered to register until October, 2003.
you should've, it was much better here then than it is now. Eithier the people got worse, or skull lord corrupted them...

DemonX said:
Well, flaming xechnao is some of the only excitment we get here. Since the end of skull lord's reign, nothing much happens anymore aside from the 2 to 3 week wait for a new berserk chapter. So another words people here like flameing others to keep themselves occupied.

Instead of making dumb threads/topic why don't people just.. don't do anything between chapters ?

Speaking for myself, i won't even try argue (with respect because the argue had sense) with Xechnao, i tried this week about the final fight between Griffith/femto and Guts and he was trying to make fun of me instead of backing up his speculation with page numbers and things like that (it seems so obvious in his head..) The point is that he thinks he's always right and don't let opening to other interpretations (I think i'm letting some when I speculate, maybe i'm wrong :p ) when someone has proofs to back up his speculation (like my page numbers) he comes out with total bullshit and try making fun of you because it was so obvious..

For now on, just do like i'll do.. ignore him and his replies... it's the last time I'm losing time with this guys (even if it make sense at first sight..)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I like Xechnao more than stupid threads about him too. Thanks Herald of Jackass, thumbs down.

-Griffith

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Why do we start a thread every time somebody has a personal problem about another user? Beat up a pillow or something, jeesus...

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Neo Genesis said:
Yes, I just never bothered to register until October, 2003.

You're lying, man, and you know it. You weren't around when paradise lost was here. Neither was I, btw.

Shurikn said:
i tried this week about the final fight between Griffith/femto and Guts and he was trying to make fun of me instead of backing up his speculation with page numbers and things like that (it seems so obvious in his head..) The point is that he thinks he's always right and don't let opening to other interpretations (I think i'm letting some when I speculate, maybe i'm wrong :p ) when someone has proofs to back up his speculation (like my page numbers) he comes out with total bullshit and try making fun of you because it was so obvious..

This is your version. People could go and see that thread but I don't want to bother people about Xechnao more.

Anyway Herald why did you start this thread? You know, now, I am getting to think it was about religion and all this stuff.

Now should I start a new thread and ask about why did Herald of Yama start a new thread about xechnao, etch etch?

Well, no, I don't want to see this around but I just made note just to see how you might be behaving.

Lol, if you want it make it this thread yourself. Make a new poll asking about yourself and make also other polls asking about other people, why they are posting...

But I bet people could find anoying all this. So, in this sense I bet this poll is annoying too.
Do you want to beat a xechnao doll? That's another case. Don't start a new thread, it diverts its sense and fun. If you can beat it, do it the moment it worths it. So why did you open this thread?

xechnao said:
This is your version. People could go and see that thread
Maybe that's why I directly refered to it don't you think ? ::)

Yes it's my version and I never pushed anyone to think my way, i only explain things the way I see them and try to give arguments to proove them, i have my own opinions and I respect other's when they have sense. When they don't agree with me but the things they say have sense and don't call names and things like that, i still have respect for them.

Sarcasm and insults are the weapons of the whore

Just lock that thread now would you ? This thread won't go anywhere, like every others like this one.

Shurikn said:
Sarcasm and insults are the weapons of the whore

Just lock that thread now would you ? This thread won't go anywhere, like every others like this one.

Yes, look at it and also look at your actual post here above.
I don't get it how I insulted you in that thread while seeing also the last relpy of yours, that I didn't even bothered to reply back gets the point of your insulting spirit.
Now you are saying
"Sarcasm and insults are the weapons of the whore"
being sarcasting on me obviously and thus insulting me also.
I believe, you have a lost case here Shurikn.
So what's your prob?

ShinHell9

yo, Xechnao isn't that bad. Back in the day we would have much worse people here, and then we'd have the people who thought we were like the hawks and scanned and translated every single volume onto the paper...if you could understand my babble.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Eddie666 said:
yo, Xechnao isn't that bad.

Agreed.

I remember months ago when he made stupid remarks in every single post he read. Now hes doing ok... but now this thread was made. *Sigh*

Hi_There

Born to be MILD!
It's just funny for me to see that I registered around the same time as Xech then I look at his post count.

He seems to have alot to say, some reasonable, and some... not so pleasing to some memebers.

It's just all funny to me.

xechnao said:
being sarcasting on me obviously and thus insulting me also.
I don't remember doing such things lastly .. sorry.. maybe you just get it the wrong way... sorry

If you refer about the moron thing.. you where looking for it.. look at my quote when i said that.. there's differences between calling names and insulting without reasons or just because people don't agree with you(not especially "you" Xechnao, but the "you" as everyone can be) or because someone asked for it because he said something stupid.

xechnao said:
Are you saying that I am dumb and you've shown some pitty at last, but I've lacked of respect toward you?
Haha
This is something that I think is stupid because you were deforming things i said

Top Bottom