AHHHHHH IM NEW

puella

Berserk forever
welcome. but why did you make two IDs at a time?
I checked Pantalones and ThaBlackSwordsman's profiles and they were from the same guy.
???

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
thats MY mistake... my computer messed up when i was trying to make this name and it kept saying the e-mail was taken, so i made a different name and used my bro's e-mail... then when i went to mine, this one was registered, so im dropping pantalones

oh..and good eye

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
so im dropping pantalones

hehe, pantalones is spanish for jeans. So you kinda sorta said that your dropping your pants....Pick Em Up!!!! LOL!!!!!

Bye the way...welcome welcome!!

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Yes, it looks so pretty on the walls...

*hugs his knees and rocks back and forth, a crazed grin on his face*

Orchid

Keep the Dream Alive
*glances around frightened and dons a kevlar jacket*
Newbie hunting? I'm in sooo much trouble....

Orchid

Deathengel

Death comes to everyone
I'm also new here. The first time I saw Berserk(anime: War Cry) I was instantly hooked. I've never seen so much characterization in an anime before, and from the looks of this site the manga destroys the anime version. I've been searching on the web for anything related to Berserk, and I stumbled across this site. This site by far is the most informative one of been to, thus far. I'm very interested in finding out more of the storyline via this forum.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I'm also new here.  The first time I saw Berserk(anime: War Cry) I was instantly hooked.  I've never seen so much characterization in an anime before, and from the looks of this site the manga destroys the anime version.  I've been searching on the web for anything related to Berserk, and I stumbled across this site.  This site by far is the most informative one of been to, thus far.  I'm very interested in finding out more of the storyline via this forum.  

welcome. don't forget to read the FaQ section here's the link: http://www.skullknight.net/faq

-Bob

D

Drachenfels

Hey guys, im the new guy here! So whats up?

sir.jpg

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
I take nothing. What the fuck are you on? ???

I am addicted to Berserk, however. ;D

Top Bottom