New to the boards and just saw the anime and here is what i have to say!

berserker88

The Raging Demon
hey im 16 male and new to the boards and i just finished watching the anime man this series is kick ass i love it and you guys are wondering why is a 16 year old watching such a graphic anime well my parents trust my good judgment and they could care less what i watch im geting the first volume of the manga from dark horse tomorrow i hope i like it and will be buying the other volumes to follow i hope i enjoy talking to you fellow berserk lovers and i need the sequel to the anime already i cant wait.

now what im about to say may piss alot of you guys off because i heard that the anime series will continue when the manga ends well then the manga need to END!!!! I want to see the anime series sequel the ending was to much of a damn cliffhanger though i wonder how they will introduce puck to the series!??? oh well ill enjoy talking to you guys!!!!

No, I don't think you will piss anyone off, well maybe ;), but the answer to the anime is in the manga. The pages are drawn so much better and there is so much more depth in the actual pages versus the TV. The anime was still great, and I myself think it is an excellent intro to the Berserk series.

It is interesting however to see the difference between the first three volumes and the rest. The drawings are really good in the first three, then from 4 on up they are just INCREDIBLE, and of course, Miura has the whole awesome writing style that keeps you in anticipation until you see whats happening, then what happens turns into more anticipation. It's a really awesome style of writing.

Anyways, welcome to the board berserker88 ;D, and if you really are serious about Berserk, get into the manga, then the anime will seem as just a scratch on the surface.

- C

PS.
berserker88 said:
this series is kick ass i love it

Agreed :D

PSS.
oh well ill enjoy talking to you guys!!!!

He must be talking about me. 8)

Welcome to SK.net. You seem like a great poster!!

berserker88 said:
I want to see the anime series sequel the ending was to much of a damn cliffhanger though i wonder how they will introduce puck to the series!???

Maybe the Elf powder Judo gave Guts might (somehow) make Puck and Guts bond. (Just a guess, hey! That's the best I've got).

berserker88 said:
now what im about to say may piss alot of you guys off because i heard that the anime series will continue when the manga ends well then the manga need to END!!!!

No, the manga is great! Give it a try, you'll love it!

-Quincy
Thanks Aazealh from for fixing my post

Welcome to SK.net!  8)

My suggestion to you is:

Start reading the manga... once you do you really wont want it to end... :p

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Read first volume reading second now!

its awsome!!! so gory i love every minute of it!!! im reading the second volume now i love it!!!

I want more DARK HORSE!!!!

Ya the Manga is way better then the anime.I watched the anime and I was pissed it ended,I needed more badly( like wanting sex and all you have is a watermelon ;D).That same day I found out there was a manga and I downloaded all the ones out, an im a week I read It all. You dont know how happy I was (??where is that watermelon ::)).

Berserk the best manga I ever read it beats Tenjo Tenge, Bleach, Spawn,etc...

The next step is the PS2 Berserk game.

Enjoy the world of the black swordsmen

D

darkbane

Welcome, and calm down. ;D Punctuation might help you a bit, I'm sure you've covered run-ons in english or lit class. ;)

berserker88 said:
now what im about to say may piss alot of you guys off because i heard that the anime series will continue when the manga ends well then the manga need to END!!!!
What you mean is, the manga continues when the anime ends? It does, and the ending that was a cliffhanger in the anime is the end of volume 13, there's a lot of stuff happening after that. Also, once you're up to speed with the latest volumes of Berserk, then you might not be so anxious for it to end (as Kyoke pointed out) ^_^.

Welcome.... Join us as one big Berserk fans family 8)

Of course there are certain rules to abide here, but looking at what u post i doubt you are the not the type who will breach them, therefore i wouldnt say anything much :-X

Welcome.

Dark Horse has released up to volume 6 now. When you have time you should check out the ecyclopidia and FAQ part of the site. I for one found them really helpful in adjusting.

And once again welcome.

Top Bottom