Infectious freshness

pabo.jpg

DemonX said:
What will happen next!

Next, the Saladman will appear and throw lobsters on MangyKid, who unfortunatelly can't evade them, thus coming to a tomato-sauce explosion that will clean him away!

Seeing as there isnt really a topic to follow here, I dont think I'll be off-topic posting this...

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/352/

Funny...  ;D

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Kyoke said:
Seeing as there isnt really a topic to follow here, I dont think I'll be off-topic posting this...

Funny...  ;D

That's fucking hilarious!

Rhombaad said:
That's fucking hilarious!

Yay! Someone finally posted something about the link I put...   8)

I still dont get the use of the thread tho. Is it supposed to be like a spam thread or something? I know Aaz told me to pay no mind... but Im just too curious for my own good.

Tell me MangyKid!!! TELL ME!!!!  ::)

*Runs off to keep reading up on the interesting topics all around the BBS*

Fine, I'll finally divulge the meaning of this thread, and most other threads.

This, and many other threads I have posted, pertain directly to the meaning of life. Yes, you read that right. Sure they might not make "sense", but if you look down deep you'll find the sparkly butterflies start to swarm in your soul, and a delicious sandwich of love will be made with god's own mayonnaise. It's Kraft.

lies^

incognitoX

you fail me
MangyKid Ver.4.5 said:
Fine, I'll finally divulge the meaning of this thread, and most other threads.

This, and many other threads I have posted, pertain directly to the meaning of life. Yes, you read that right. Sure they might not make "sense", but if you look down deep you'll find the sparkly butterflies start to swarm in your soul, and a delicious sandwich of love will be made with god's own mayonnaise. It's Kraft.

lies^

So life is a big sandwich and we all should take a bite is what you're saying?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
He is saying that they dont make sense but people still post in them thus making them go on and on and on... atlast thats what I think.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
The thing is I'm pretty used to stuff like this happening in almost all the threads in my site's forum, so this is nothing new. I'm sure it'll get locked eventually, but until then we'll just have to sit back and enjoy ;D.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
He is saying that they dont make sense but people still post in them thus making them go on and on and on... atlast thats what I think.

IMO, he is saying that if you have some holy "butterflies", reading his post can get you smile

D

darkbane

Kyoke said:

Funny... ;D

This post had the highest signal to noise ratio out of all the posts in this thread, imho. 8)

Those are some pretty big boobs, I mean once the nipple is past CD size, you know you've got some fairly large breasts. Or at least nipples.

In other news, tumors have been discovered to taste "like bananas", and scientists have devleoped a new type of wind that they're calling "Wind 2: The Reckoning"

Top Bottom