Greetings to all, a quick note to all of the members about training.

Mo

The Warrior
I'm a big fan of Berserk, and if it wasn't for this site, I would not have been able to understand the Manga.  I offer to return the favor by providing training and diet advice for free.  My personal email address is DieselSlim@hotmail.com  I know the majority of you would render this useless, however, I'm sure that some would at least appreciate the offer.  I have nothing else to contribute to this community, and am just offering my service as a thank you to everybody that contributes so that lurkers like me can benifit.   :)
attachment.php

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Re: Grettings to all, a quick note to all of the members about training.

Holy crap.

I wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley. ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

*draws gun*

Your muscles, give them to me.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I think he would make a good Zodd
Or one of those whatchamacallit's that follow Silatt everywhere.

Mo

The Warrior

Zodd is off da hook! By the way guys I'm only 19 years old there, so don't be too intimdated, I'm still a kid at heart ;)

Don't forget hit me up with your training/nutrition questions

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

It's all good. What supliments do you do? Im trying to just go all natural. Do have the need/want to do the budy building scene so I am just trying to get back into shape and get my strength out. I work out only 1 body part in a day and do cardio for 10 to 15 minutes before my actaully work out.

That and doing wrestling over here is good cardio to say the least. ;D 250 right now but I want to get back down to atleast 225.... going to take a lot of work... that and watching what I eat more..

Got the wife making me some good Japanese food along with some regular healthy american food... 2 chicken breasts no skin cut fat. Baked no oil. Vegetables and a bit of rice. Now the thing I have to do is get my breakfast/lunch meals down. I try to only eat breakfast... even though its not good, I don't do enough activity to burn off both lunch and breakfast... so there is my dilema.

Griffith

Uhhh, I've been off my routine for a while, but after school this semester I'm back to SoCal and I'm certainly starting it up again. All it basically boils down to is getting up ASAP, OJ, water, some energy food for breakfast, push-ups, sit-ups, stretching, 3 mile run with light weights (2.5 pounds on each wrist, 5 on each ankle), run to the park where I play basketball for however long I feel like it, sometimes just an hour, sometimes all afternoon (the best part is playing later with the weights off, you can fly ;D) then I do the run back home, stretch again, do more sit-ups and push-ups, shower, relax and enjoy the endorphins the rest of the day.

My goal is just to be fit and build lean muscle, no body-building for me. Thus, the weighted basketball and running are my perfect exercise, fun and doesn't take long either.

Mo

The Warrior

*GIVE ME YOUR LIFE NOW* HA! Bro you got it good! Enjoy it while it lasts. My life is a warzone I'm constantly bombarded with phone calls, emergency calls from work, etc. I have to struggle to get to the gym. Glad to hear you're healthy :)

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

I smoke 2 packs of newports a day. Enough vitamins there!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mo said:
By the way guys I'm only 19 years old there, so don't be too intimdated, I'm still a kid at heart  ;)

So, you can't scratch your back? Intimidating indeed. :eek:

Welcome to SK.net anyway, I hope you'll enjoy Berserk here with us. However, I must ask you in advance not to advertise that training of yours outside of this thread.

Aazealh said:
Welcome to SK.net anyway, I hope you'll enjoy Berserk here with us. However, I must ask you in advance not to advertise that training of yours outside of this thread.

Lol Aaz you are really serious...

btw welcome :D

BOB

poruno sutâ
Damn, could have used that kind of advise 3 years ago. I'm into Kickboxing now.
Anyway cross my fingers that you'll beat Coleman one day ;D

Mo

The Warrior
Hey AaZ, Thanks for the welcome. I'm not advertizing lol This is free to this community - no strings attached, you got my word. :)  I'll be the official SK.net trainer till someone else comes along that's more qualified  ;) and no I can't scratch many areas of my back, it's really frustrating sometimes  :p Coleman?  I'm not even pro yet! Coleman is another class of warrior.

conan

Until next time...
don't mind aaz...he's always like that ::)

Damn man...you and my brother should get together. Though not as big as you, you look almost like him in terms of how cut you both are...that and you actually look like one another too :)

Glad to have a hardbody on the boards...maybe you can give some of the internet spuds some advice on activities other than "surfing." ;) ;D

Griffith

conan said:
don't mind aaz...he's always like that  ::)

Damn man...you and my brother should get together.  Though not as big as you, you look almost like him in terms of how cut you both are...that and you actually look like one another too :)

Glad to have a hardbody on the boards...maybe you can give some of the internet spuds some advice on activities other than "surfing."  ;) ;D

Our guiding light of civility and class.

Mo

The Warrior
Conan, what country are you and your brother from? I'm from Egypt.

Griffith no more: You read a lot of comics don't you. Every right any?

Griffith

Mo said:
Conan, what country are you and your brother from?  I'm from Egypt. 

Griffith no more:  You read a lot of comics don't you.  Every right any?

No, I can't say that I have.

conan

Until next time...
My brother and I are both US Marines. I got out last year and my brother just went in. We're "corn fed" and grew up in Iowa, where the woman are fat (nothin' like some "cushion for the pushin'" :D) and the winters are cold (-24 last week!!) :p

Anyhow...
He's no where near as big as you in bulk, but he was down to around 4% body fat before he left for bootcamp. ran a few triathelons (sp?) last summer and does a lot of run, bike, swim workouts. Free weights five times a week...

Plus, he was working as a conservationist and did a lot of lifting and "manual labor" outdoors too.

Anyhow...I appriciate your advice, but I'm a writer and we (writers, or at least THIS one) doesn't have the time to work out as much as I used to...

Hell, I had to have 3" put into the waist of my dress uniform for my brother's wedding next month.

I'll try to post pics of both of us in uniform next month...

Again, welcome to the board!

JCH

BOB said:
Damn, could have used that kind of advise 3 years ago. I'm into Kickboxing now.

Same, love it, along with weight lifting and a bit of running. Been in any comps?

conan said:
My brother and I are both US Marines. I got out last year and my brother just went in. We're "corn fed" and grew up in Iowa, where the woman are fat (nothin' like some "cushion for the pushin'" :D) and the winters are cold (-24 last week!!) :p

Everyone seems to be into the military these days. I applied 6 months ago and they told me I was too colour blind for the job, I look for a job I can do part time in the army, go for the assessment 2 days ago, then the fuckers tell me i'm too antisocial, and try again in another 6 months with a more team playing attitude. ::) Fuck em.

Anyway welcome Mo.

Griffith

Sparnage said:
I look for a job I can do part time in the army, go for the assessment 2 days ago, then the fuckers tell me i'm too antisocial, and try again in another 6 months with a more team playing attitude. ::) Fuck em.

Well, judging from that statement it looks like they have point, Sparny. =)

But you've never struck me as seeming antisocial; unless all you do when you're not posting here is sit on the porch talking to Sam all day. ;D

Though, given the choice of that or an obnoxious social whore, I don't blame you.

P.S. New Sam pictures?

"Griffith No More!" said:
Well, judging from that statement it looks like they have point, Sparny. =)

But you've never struck me as seeming antisocial; unless all you do when you're not posting here is sit on the porch talking to Sam all day. ;D

Though, given the choice of that or an obnoxious social whore, I don't blame you.

Maybe a bit antisocial, but not as bad as some as I can still deal with people fine. I just like my personal time, don't we all?
In the psych test and interview, they asked how many friends I had, how I keep fit, then questions like what I do for entertainment or when I'm down to feel better etc, not really much to do with people.

My interviewer was from the Navy, after he told me this along with his choice to defer me I really felt like making some obnoxous stereotypical remarks towards him and his career choice, but I kept my mouth shut. ;D

P.S. New Sam pictures?

I actually have a good idea for one you might like...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You got to be kidding me :eek: :eek: :eek:.

Im 19 as well and I've been working out for a couple of years and to tell the
truth I look like a woman compared to you.

You have the body of a grown man no even better.

(Tip for a friend) what do you do to workout you back(shoulder area,the
middle of your back,and your wings) if you have no weights. I want to look
good for the ladys. ;D

Top Bottom