TGS - Berserk PS2

P

psymont

dont do it! i got it! its a mega virus .... in fact dont read this post .... by the time you are done reading this it will be too late!

::)

Wereallmad said:
I'd really rather not have to wait for it, especially since i don't know what it is.
Guts kills a few trolls, the ogre shows up... and that's pretty much all. The screen is far clearer, but the video is fairly short (39 seconds).

puella

Berserk forever
Anybody has some internet account which can hold 35 MB video? I can upload it but I don't have a big size account. ::)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Well, I'm willing to share this video through emule/edonkey, if people know how to use it here. If you think it's a good idea I'll post the hash-file here in this thread so you can copy-paste it into your emule/edonkey client. My upload speed is only 10-12 kb/s though, so it might take a little while.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Anyway, I'm up to 21% now. As far as hosting.... er, I just signed up for a hosting service that allows for 500mb of storage, and 5,000mb of bandwidth a month... i guess I could host there, but 5GB isn't all THAT much.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
thats a hell of a game im allredy hooked up on the vid sweet shit lets hope it meets our standarts

if it goes through to recent events, maybe the final boss will be Grunbeld and Gutts will have his new armor. that would be a sweet ending.

puella

Berserk forever
Wereallmad said:
thanks puella. My download only made it to 30%.

WoW, it would take whole week! :eek:

Since you get the file, can you host it on your account?
I uploaded it to SK but its bandwidth is not good enough for now so I have to take it down tomorrow.

puella

Berserk forever
Aazealh said:
Thanks puella, very cool video indeed :).

Actually, you have to thank the one who sent the video to me, not me.
He has 56K modem so he had to spend damn whole 2days downloading it. :eek:
Without his help, I couldn't have got that file. ;)

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Kiss muh shoes!

http://xia.zenosaga.com/poop/BerserkTGS2003Trailer02.mpeg

Right click and Save As. Its 15mb. It'll go down friday if I can remember to take it down.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
blarg, just as I got it uploaded. Oh well it's probably best this way anyway, since i don't want to go over my bandwidth limit.

I'll post a link to it if anyone needs it after friday.

Top Bottom