Berserk PS2 Game - Cinematics

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I happen to have extracted and reconverted them all. Here are 2 that I put up quickly, it's from the Qliphoth (end of Chapter 05). They're supposed to be encoded in Xvid and wav/wma for the sound. File sizes are approximatively 20 and 38mb.

Qliphoth 01
Qliphoth 02

I'd like to thank Argon for giving me the software needed to do it (lazy to search :p).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
He can't, or he would be sued for copyright infringment.

Well, I have all of them as I said, but they're too big for me to host everything at a time, I'll upload some others later.

Wow, thanks a lot! Wonderful videos!

I really like that "mettalic" voice the SK got, and the final scene, when Guts compares his new Band to the Band of the Hawk, was really well done, too!

Thanks again! ;D

DosU2Death said:
I dont suppose ur encoding skills include adding subtitles? =)

I hope I'm not saying BS, but I think the dialogue is mostly the same as the one in the Manga, concerning the same scenes!? :-\

What I can say is that when Guts says "Nakama-ka", I think it must mean "Companions", like in Episode 221:

(Page 18)
Guts : (Companions, huh......)

(Page 19)
Guts : (Who would've thought...)
(I'd ever have them again...)

Translation by Graywords. Hope that helps! ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, "nakama" means companion or comrade, friend. The dialogue isn't following accurately the one in the manga, but it's mostly in the same lines. As for the subtitles DosU2Death, you're definitely asking too much, sorry.

Aazealh said:
Yeah, "nakama" means companion or comrade, friend. The dialogue isn't following accurately the one in the manga, but it's mostly in the same lines. As for the subtitles DosU2Death, you're definitely asking too much, sorry.
Thanks! I was just messing with u about the subs but it would be nice in case anybody out there has the time and patience.

Those are great, thanks alot Aazealh. ;)

Anyone who has read the Manga enough would have an Idea on what they were saying when, so I don't care if they have subtitles or not, just good to see it Berserk 3D animation.

Look forward to seeing the next ones.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, here are 4 videos featuring some Berserk's Armor action, at the request of a certain "G" member :p.

They're respectively 27, 10, 11 and 43mb. I recommend you guys to get them quickly, as well as the Qliphoth ones, because I'll have to put them down before I can upload some more.

Also, there's a sound bug at the end of the 4th one (BKA04), that's I think due to the fact that in the game the video's supposed to go on a bit more. The thing is that they made 2 differents files that are supposed to be somehow played one after another and that I couldn't get to merge them or even convert the second one into something playable, so that'll have to do.

Berserk's Armor 01
Berserk's Armor 02
Berserk's Armor 03
Berserk's Armor 04

Is anyone having problems viewing these? I get a little "warping" on some parts so I scaned with virtualdub and found a bunch of unreadable frames.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DosU2Death said:
Is anyone having problems viewing these? I get a little "warping" on some parts so I scaned with virtualdub and found a bunch of unreadable frames.

Really? Which one? Works flawlessly here.

EDIT: Checked them here and Virtual Dub detects nothing wrong. Try downloading the bad one(s) again maybe?

Hopefully when you take the Qliphoth ones down you'll upload the ones that have Zodd in it.

Words can not describe how much I want this game.  I just showed the cinemas to three of my friends and they all want the game to come stateside in the worst way.

Aazealh said:
Really? Which one? Works flawlessly here.

EDIT: Checked them here and Virtual Dub detects nothing wrong. Try downloading the bad one(s) again maybe?
Really? Thats weird because all of them had multiple undecodable frames. I reencoded them and they work all fine for me now. I just wanted to see if anyone else was having any problems with them.

Top Bottom