*NEW!*PS2 Game video 4 - Guts vs Gurunberd; Giant on the battlefield.

Re: *UPDATE*PS2 Game video 3 - Guts vs Zodd; Zodd's Transformation

Great vids......I'm already hanging out for the next one ;D

Thank you again for another great video, and another great fight ;D

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure

Awesome, I can hardly wait for this game to come to the states end of this year.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Tristram said:
Awesome, I can hardly wait for this game to come to the states end of this year.

Where did you read it would be released in the USA?

Pepos

The Beast has just been unleashed!

Thanks Guys.

Zodd's stomp looks cool but really hurts on the health meter!

I guess he didn't appreciate me cutting his arm off earlier ;D

I expect an announcement to be made about this games release at E3.

Keep the vids coming pepos. I want to see the Griffith one you were talking about.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure

Aazealh said:
Where did you read it would be released in the USA?

Never did, but then again I never read about the 1st game's relaease anywhere and it ended up being released here even though my friend Deannie insisted it wasn't main stream enough to get marketed in the US.

Now that Berserk has a much better fanbase then 3-4 years ago, I would say it'd be very likely to be released in the US.

If not, I could always import... but I am not so impatient that I must have it now, when I could just get it later and in english.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Good job with the videos Pepos. :)

Tristram said:
Never did, but then again I never read about the 1st game's relaease anywhere and it ended up being released here even though my friend Deannie insisted it wasn't main stream enough to get marketed in the US.

Well, it had been announced. Just don't affirm it's going to be released at the end of the year if you have no source, it would confuse people (I'm serious). We'll see what they're up to at E3 like dwarfkicker said.

conan

Until next time...

Another great video....

I LOVED THAT TRANSFORMATION!!

Awesome stuff...

As for this coming out in the USA, sources say Sammy will announce at E3 Berserk's released for Nov/Dec 2005.

This is from a reliable source, but again, until E3...no "official" news...

(It'll come...don't you worry! ;))

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure

Aazealh said:
Good job with the videos Pepos. :)

Well, it had been announced. Just don't affirm it's going to be released at the end of the year if you have no source, it would confuse people (I'm serious). We'll see what they're up to at E3 like dwarfkicker said.

Okay sorry. I guess my source is just myself, and guessing how long the release ought to take compared to other games.
I say end off 2005 because it was released end of 2004 in japan, and that gives them some time to translate, cast american voices, and add special american crap that wasn't in the original release (like the sephiroth fight in kingdom hearts).

But yeah I have no for sure answer, so... lets wait for E3. :3

Hey pepos what level of difficulty was the zodd fight in? I have the game also, but only played it on normal mode.. So I've never seen the part where you actually land a blow on zodds shoulder at the end of that scene..

Pepos

kupo 9 said:
Hey pepos what level of difficulty was the zodd fight in? I have the game also, but only played it on normal mode.. So I've never seen the part where you actually land a blow on zodds shoulder at the end of that scene..

Hi, that zodd battle was from the 100 animal murder setion. you know, the option you get when you finish the game. He was the last one, level 10 I believe.

I found him to be a decent fight, because even playing Zodd in story mode on expert, I can beat Zodd almost perfect. And the Boss Battles are far too easy.

So yeah ;D

conan

Until next time...

Aazealh said:
Why don't you name it, then?

As a member of the press, my sources can get in trouble if their bosses find out they are leaking info to us...thus, no names.
Sorry.
It's the way the world works!
You know that!! ;)

Someone emailed me about it (a reader from this board) and I did some picking around and...well, let's just say it's a good time to be a Berserk fan in the USA! :D

I know it's not a guarentee, but, from the sounds of it, it's gonna happen later this year.

If I may request, could you make a 3rd video of Guts in his Berserker Armor kicking ass and taking names? vs anyone is good, but it would be GREAT to either see him destroying the smaller apostles or vs Grunbeld. Thanks in advance!

conan

Until next time...

I second that....I'd love to see Guts in the Berserker armor... :D

Thanks again for the vids!

Pepos

I second that....I'd love to see Guts in the Berserker armor... Cheesy

Thanks again for the vids!

Your wish is granted!

I've been damn busy lately, but I finally managed to do it.

Stay tuned for Guts vs Griffith in the next couple of weeks.

seriously, that was awesome. Thanks again!!
btw...can i request....Berserker Guts vs Dragon Grunbeld?
If not, it's ok, but thanks!

It's cool seeing Guts leap around like a wild animal...and it's kinda scary.

R

Raftrider

Oh, how I wish I could view it! But alas, my computer seems to not be able to view WMV's.

-sigh-

Top Bottom