*NEW!*PS2 Game video 4 - Guts vs Gurunberd; Giant on the battlefield.

Thanks Pepos.please add more vids, they are absolutely amazing i need to buy this game. I'm just trying to wait and see if an English version is going to come out any time soon.

i emailed sammy about brining over the game to the US and as usual they never replied to my email. plus, after looking at some other clips of the game i doubt it will. its really gory and bloody, so it probably wont be released in the US (time to import it!)

edit: watched the vids, damn wat you had it on? HARD difficuilty? took forever to take him down! finally, a game that is hard and stays true to the manga (would suck if you could take him down with a few sword swings)

Un_Colombiano said:
i emailed sammy about brining over the game to the US and as usual they never replied to my email. plus, after looking at some other clips of the game i doubt it will. its really gory and bloody, so it probably wont be released in the US (time to import it!)

Not just because of the Gore and Blood but because Berserk is only at its 7 volume and Japan is at its 28 volume (29 coming soon) and (though I am not sure) the game is based off the 25 volume (please correct if wrong).

Anyway thanks for the link.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kid_berserk said:
the game is based off the 25 volume (please correct if wrong).

The story spans from volume 22 to 27. And the DreamCast Berserk game came out in the USA while the manga wasn't even licensed.

Aazealh said:
And the DreamCast Berserk game came out in the USA while the manga wasn't even licensed.
But the berserk anime was out and the berserk game for the Sega Dreamcast continues the story shortly from where the Berserk TV series left off.

EDIT: Berserk volume 8 should be out June 13 (released in japan 11 years ago :eek:)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kid_berserk said:
But the berserk anime was out and the berserk game for the Sega Dreamcast continues the story shortly from where the Berserk TV series left off.

No. Stop saying bullshit please.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kid_berserk said:
one mistake in my post: the anime was released 2002-05-28, and the video game came out March 16, 2000 in the U.S.

Your post itself is a mistake, and the DC game is in no way a continuation of the Berserk TV series. You just don't know what you're talking about.

kid_berserk said:

That doesn't really make up for anything.

Pepos

The Beast has just been unleashed!
Heh Kid, The dreamcast game and the anime have seperate stories.

Heh it's been a while since I've been here. Don't worry, vids will continue for all but not in the near future. Very Busy ><

Laters!

Top Bottom