Farnese' family

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Ok, so... Serpico is Farnese's brother... and what about this Magnifico character? He calls Farnese's father "dad"... so she must be his sister? And maybe this George charecter he refers to is another sibling? Big family.

Farnese's dad... what a pimp.

Thoughts?

Re: Farnese family

I'm guessing that Manifico is probably Farnese's full brother, but like Farnese only Serpicos half brother, both of which are probably oblivious to that however.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

IIRC, in volume 22, we already kinda heard about Farnese's 3 brothers : the male heirs fighting for Vendimion's throne. As their father, we hardly happened to see his face, I was surprised by this new point of view here. So now George, Politiano, Magnifico, Farnese and Serpico... Manny seems to be the youngest of the 3, and in this way looking a lot like Farnese. I think it is time for Farnese to show off what she  can be as a person and for Serpico to reveal the truth and his abilities as Farn's loyal knight.
Well...as for the vendimion place, remember Farny had the mansion burned before leaving for mission. Maybe the pater familias had then decided to move near vritannis when he heard about kushans not so long after that...

Smith said:
One thing however... Do you think Farnese father will play an major role in future?
I can`t wait to see how he will react when he finds out that his cute pyromaniac daughter is studying to be a witch! ;D

Khorne said:
I can`t wait to see how he will react when he finds out that his cute pyromaniac daughter is studying to be a witch! ;D

Burn her alive on the stake?... and ended up Serpico saving her by fighting the legion of his father's men?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Smith said:
Burn her alive on the stake?

Of course not, it would be too much of a shame on their family for her actions to be publicly revealed like that.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Aazealh said:
Of course not, it would be too much of a shame on their family for her actions to be publicly revealed like that.
I agree, it's one of the reasons he's keeping her at the house instead of having her tried publicly.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Re: Farnese's family

DemonX said:
Ok, so... Serpico is Farnese's brother... and what about this Magnifico character? He calls Farnese's father "dad"... so she must be his sister? And maybe this George charecter he refers to is another sibling? Big family.

Farnese's dad... what a pimp.

Thoughts?
Magnifico too is the worthy son of such a father. If Abel was like him you should give Cain a medal :p ;D

Joseph Smith said:
I'm guessing that Manifico is probably Farnese's full brother, but like Farnese only Serpicos half brother, both of which are probably oblivious to that however.

In Serpico's flashback (in volume 21 I believe) Serpico knows he is Farnese's half-brother, so I'm pretty sure he knows he is Manifico's half-brother as well.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

yota821 said:
In Serpico's flashback (in volume 21 I believe) Serpico knows he is Farnese's half-brother, so I'm pretty sure he knows he is Manifico's half-brother as well.

I think he meant that Magnifico and Farnese aren't aware of it.

I`ve seen the pictures of episode 250 and 251,but since I haven`t found any text translations I have no idea about what is going on.When the hell did farneze go back to her familys house? ???

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Khorne said:
I`ve seen the pictures of episode 250 and 251,but since I haven`t found any text translations I have no idea about what is going on.

Geez... Did you try the translation part of the board? Namely the Volume 29 section. Something tells me there are threads in there that might help you. ::)

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=23.0

Khorne said:
When the hell did Farnese go back to her familys house? ???

In episode 250, she went there to try to get a boat.

Aazealh said:
I think he meant that Magnifico and Farnese aren't aware of it.

Indeed.

Khorne said:
I`ve seen the pictures of episode 250 and 251,but since I haven`t found any text translations I have no idea about what is going on.When the hell did Farnese go back to her familys house? ???

.....Wow.

Top Bottom