Thought about Azan

I've been thinking about Azan,and wondering why he never removed his mask,we've only seen him once wearing it,and it seems odd he didn't remove it even when resting.Maybe he has a serious injury,maybe even fought an apostle.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it felt like he was expecting trouble at the time (and still is), plus it's not like he was resting in an inn or something, wearing his helm actually saved him the trouble of having a pirate walk on his bare face... ;D

He also looked like he was trying not to be seen or recognized (could be related to the events that took place at Albion and the report he had to give or not).

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
(could be related to the events that took place at Albion and the report he had to give or not).
Even if he wasn't the leader of the Knights, he'd probably still be put on trial (like Farnese's father said she would) if he was ever caught, since he also went into hiding after Albion.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
he also went into hiding after Albion.

According to what he said in volume 21, he probably didn't go into hiding, but got back to the Holy See, reported the events, and took responsibility for what happened.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
According to what he said in volume 21, he probably didn't go into hiding, but got back to the Holy See, reported the events, and took responsibility for what happened.
And aren't we all overlooking the possiblity that he just went bat-shit insane, as the previous episodes seriously allude to? ;D That's my personal vote at the moment.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I question how he eats with his helmet on.
It would sure prove challenging, he would have to be insane not to take it off to eat. But another option is that it is now stuck to his head since maybe the pirate got the helmet jammed when he stepped on it.
Otherwise I would tend to agree that maybe something happened to his face, and he does not wish for others to see the repercussions.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
I question how he eats with his helmet on.
It would sure prove challenging, he would have to be insane not to take it off to eat. But another option is that it is now stuck to his head since maybe the pirate got the helmet jammed when he stepped on it.
Otherwise I would tend to agree that maybe something happened to his face, and he does not wish for others to see the repercussions.
Or... it's just more funny this way.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
I'd like to think he just forgot he had it on. And there is a little slot on his helmet over his mouth so some food can get shoved in there. Now when he starts taking baths with his helmet on, then I'll worry.

Top Bottom