The important thing is not like you live..

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
It was pretty cool, but I think I found an error.

SPOILERS

The prolonged and realistic death scene, through repeated flashbacks, of Mr. Orange (Tim Roth) as he painfully bleeds to death from a bullet in the stomach

I've watched this movie quite a few times and I am pretty positive that Mr. White kills Mr. Orange.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
I'm finding it a little hard to swallow that Mrs. Deagle's death in Gremlins deserved #11.  I mean, it was funny, but...

TheSkyTraveller

Well, Walter did say at the top that he thought the choices seemed pretty arbitrary.  I'd have to agree.  Although, I was surprised that dude dying in the corn silo in Witness was actually on the list.  But I totally would have rated it higher! It was pretty awesome.

Also, just look at their Star Wars choice.  Obi Wan's death was cool and all, but there's plenty of cool deaths in Star Wars.  Like Boba Fett, for example.  :D

TheSkyTraveller

Khorne said:
Fett doesn`t die. He is rescued by Dengar(another bounty-hunter)
...if you read the novels.  I was just referring to the original trilogy.  In my opinion, he's dead. 

Anyway, I only mentioned it in the first place because it was so silly. ::)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Khorne said:
Fett doesn`t die. He is rescued by Dengar(another bounty-hunter)

No, sorry, that's garbage. Remenber, we're talking about movies here, not action figure collections, take comfort knowing Boba will live 4-ever in your toy chest.

TheSkyTraveller said:
...if you read the novels.  I was just referring to the original trilogy.  In my opinion, he's dead. 

Anyway, I only mentioned it in the first place because it was so silly. ::)

You were totally right, SkyWalke...er, Traveller. This is just the perfect example the kind of stupid fan shit I was talking about with Star Wars. Boba Fett died in Return of the Jedi, end of story (hopefully Lucas won't give in and film some horrid survival scene for the Special, Special, Special for Special .Ed Kids Edition). Fett's survival fanfiction fun is just more meaningless tripe for people that worship the epitome of overblown fanboy characters; Boba Fett.

"Griffith No More!" said:
No, sorry, that's garbage. Remenber, we're talking about movies here, not action figure collections, take comfort knowing Boba will live 4-ever in your toy chest.

You were totally right, SkyWalke...er, Traveller. This is just the perfect example the kind of stupid fan shit I was talking about with Star Wars. Boba Fett died in Return of the Jedi, end of story (hopefully Lucas won't give in and film some horrid survival scene for the Special, Special, Special for Special .Ed Kids Edition). Fett's survival fanfiction fun is just more meaningless tripe for people that worship the epitome of overblown fanboy characters; Boba Fett.
Lets move on,shall we? For I am a fan of the books and I get PRETTY RABID when someone insults them like that.(not kidding)
Ps. I wouldn`t call the yuuszhan vong-series "fan fiction".

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Khorne said:
Lets move on,shall we? For I am a fan of the books and I get PRETTY RABID when someone insults them like that.(not kidding)

OH SHIT!!!! HE'S NOT KIDDING! :eek:

Ironically, that's what makes it so funny. :D

Anyway, I'll be sure to watch out for 16 year old Finlanders wielding plastic lightsabers and bad rubbish; I'll stay out of the children's section of my local library just to be safe.

Khorne said:
Ps. I wouldn`t call the yuuszhan vong-series "fan fiction".

Too bad.

So you do think every star wars book that has ever come out is unofficial fanfiction. Too bad. I am now your eternal enemy. >:(
Ps. I won`t use plastic lightsabers. I`ll use an axe.

D

darkbane

Khorne said:
So you do think every star wars book that has ever come out is unofficial fanfiction.
Of course it's unofficial fanfiction. But why does the work have to be canon for you to enjoy it? Does stamping a "officially approved product" onto a scifi story make it "real"? ???

Top Bottom