Miura's new artwork...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
http://www.konami.co.jp/th/card/berserk/list/gallery.html

I'm not sure if this should be posted here, but I just figured you guys should see some of the newish stuff he's making. I snagged one of the images for an avatar, but if someone wants this Locus one, please take it. I prefer my Griffith one anyway :p

g_004.jpg
g_005.jpg

g_007.jpg
g_006.jpg

Uriel edit: On a random side note, if anybody has a copy of Macromedia Fireworks 4 that they could send me, I'd be eternally grateful!

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Those are really cool. They are for the card game? I wish they would make more of Farnese though, but that Caska one is really cute hehe.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Grr! Must get cards!

Those are really nice. In some instances I like Miura's watercolor paintings better than the acrylics.

That one of Locus is awesome.

puella

Berserk forever
Yeah, they are all great artwork.
But this one is also cool.
Look at their pose/expression and blush cheeks. So lovely. 8)

puckish.jpg
Best combo ever​

Serpico

I thought the archers name is Arvin...

There doesn't seem to be many Farnese cards T_T. I made my own. The farnese artwork is by me, i shrunk and blurred it to match up better and, for the background I modified a real card. Censored for the kids and ppl who just hate farnese.

farnese-card.jpg

sorry i am obsessed

Uriel

Nah, the dude's name is Irvine. Arvine is the Hawks scanslation name... I think?
Serpico said:

That's wonderful! Diggin' the Sexy no Jutsu ;) I know a girl on another forum who would love to see your fanarts of Farnese!

O

Ozmo

Serpico said:
I thought the archers name is Arvin...

The name is spelled in Japanese symbols that are pronounced pretty much like Irvine/Arvin/whatever, but so far there is no official decree on what the name his supposed to be in English.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Ozmo said:
The name is spelled in Japanese symbols that are pronounced pretty much like Irvine/Arvin/whatever, but so far there is no official decree on what the name his supposed to be in English.

As far as I know, the name can only be correctly spelled as Irvine in English.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Serpico said:
There doesn't seem to be many Farnese cards T_T.

There's a nice amount of Farnese cards actually, at least 6 are featuring her. In case you're ever interested in that, the background should be green.

Serpico

Uriel said:
That's wonderful! Diggin' the Sexy no Jutsu ;) I know a girl on another forum who would love to see your fanarts of Farnese!

Cool, what forum, is she Farnese obsessed like me, hehe? I have lots more farnese fanart, and am working on some doujinshi of her, that will take time to finish though.

I guess I will call him Irvine on this board so we are all on the same page. And 6 cards is good but not enough for me. I need a whole deck of them.

Bill

Daydreaming....
Uriel, I really like how what you did with the Griffith picture (which was already great). Is possible to convince you to do the same for the Guts picture? ;D

Uriel

Here ya go, Bill. I don't have the same software here that I do at home, so you'll have to do without a border. Hope that's okay?

Guts.jpg
On a seperate note, look what was added!!

g_009.jpg

Nice, eh?​

Serpico

I forgot that girls name but that is an awesome pic. I think Caska and Farnese are cuter but still, I would give anything to be able to make that.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Look who was added!

Hey hey, I didn't expect to see one of Corkus. Yay! Although I'm assuming he and the other Hawks are needed for the card game. Correct me if I'm wrong, those who have it. Does it span both eras? How good is the Corkus card anyway? ::) ;D

http://www.konami.co.jp/th/card/berserk/

Top Bottom