How is Gutts possibly going to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After scimming through the Berserk volumes over again and seeing all of these insanely powerful monsters like Zodd and Grunbeld, I can only wonder how the hell Gutts can manage to get past all of them. Griffith has about 5 strong warriors protecting him at all times, not to mention his army. Gutts couldn't even take on Grunbeld at his best so how can he take on the other 4 apostles that serve Griffith? I seems pretty hopeless.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: How is Guts possibly going to do it?

Try reading it again, or just volumes 26-27 should do.

.. Or you could just tell me what you're implying to and save me the time of having to find and download 2 volumes.

Tell Me Why said:
.. Or you could just tell me what you're implying to and save me the time of having to find and download 2 volumes.

Guts transform into a beast when he wore the berserker armor... Becoming insanely powerful, in fact even to the point of becoming invicible...

IMO, when he is in berserk mode he will never stop until the enemy is dead...

Well yes, I know that. But Gutts couldn't even kill Grunbeld. And he's only one of the 5 great apostles he has to fight earlier. And it looked like he was having a hard time with him as well despite the fact that he had the Berserker armor on.

Tell Me Why said:
Well yes, I know that. But Guts couldn't even kill Grunbeld. And he's only one of the 5 great apostles he has to fight earlier. And it looked like he was having a hard time with him as well despite the fact that he had the Berserker armor on.

The journey to Elfhelm wouldnt be useless i suppose...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Tell Me Why said:
After scimming through the Berserk volumes over again
Tell Me Why said:

Ignoring the contradiction there, how about buying them, uh?

Tell Me Why said:
Well yes, I know that. But Guts couldn't even kill Grunbeld.

Yeah, and it's not like the deadly wound Slan gave him 3 hours before had any role in this. After all, when Schierke states that he shouldn't even be able to breathe, she probably meant it would be itching. Ignoring its pain thanks to the armor didn't make it disappear, and the recklessness he gained didn't prevent him from taking damage. Let's also not forget that he killed 9 apostles or so besides his fight with Grunberd.

D

darkbane

Tell Me Why said:
After scimming through the Berserk volumes over again and seeing all of these insanely powerful monsters like Zodd and Grunbeld, I can only wonder how the hell Guts can manage to get past all of them. Griffith has about 5 strong warriors protecting him at all times, not to mention his army. Guts couldn't even take on Grunbeld at his best so how can he take on the other 4 apostles that serve Griffith? I seems pretty hopeless.

What everyone above already said, I'll just add this: It's a manga. Miura will find a way. Which will probably satisfy everyone.

Also we're not even close to the point where Guts has to take on the Hawks. So there's enough time to gather strength, allies, artifacts, upgrades, medikits, ammunition, invulnerability spheres, whatever. And we don't know if he will have to face off against the Hawks, or if circumstances will change completely.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Guts also has the members of his team fighting alongside him. Although I don't see Isidoro taking on an Apostle and defeating it single-handedly anytime soon, one day he might be able to. Serpico is also a very good fighter and I'm really hoping he gets a chance to take on an Apostle or two by himself. I imagine the fight with the Hawks won't involve only Guts, but his new family as well.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

darkbane said:
Also we're not even close to the point where Guts has to take on the Hawks.

And he doesn't necessarily has to take all of them on at the same time or something like that either. ::)

darkbane said:
So there's enough time to gather strength, allies, artifacts, upgrades, medikits, ammunition, invulnerability spheres, whatever.

BK01.gif

BK02.gif

If Guts were just slaughtering everyone and everything with incredible ease, then BERSERK would be a far less interesting read. Besides, Guts has overcome the odds he faces his whole life.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Aazealh said:
Ignoring the contradiction there, how about buying them, uh?

Speaking of morons, here's an oxymoron for you; how about wanting to know what's going to happen in Berserk, yet not wanting to read it? Perhaps were talking to the wrong person here, maybe we should be talking to whomever reads Berserk to him so that they can correct him?

By the way, we now have confirmation that there are people out there not only too lazy to even download Berserk, but to even read it! I'm telling you, my narrated slideshow flash scanlations aren't just a joke for long.

Tell Me Why said:
I seems pretty hopeless.

;D

D

darkbane

Surt said:
No, i think it has more to do with you're apparent lazyness
The word you're looking for is "your", by the way.

Tell Me Why said:
Well yes, I know that. But Guts couldn't even kill Grunbeld. And he's only one of the 5 great apostles he has to fight earlier. And it looked like he was having a hard time with him as well despite the fact that he had the Berserker armor on.

At least i think that Guts simply haven't kill Grunbeld, although he was able to...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Tell Me Why said:
Look like he have read and update himself before he post again here

What?
Ultimately, just shut the hell up if you don't have anything worth contributing and just troll or you can just leave and download from the hawks.org.

Most people here will agree if the Berserker armour will take over Guts when he isn't half dead, it will be quite a site.

Ultimately, just shut the hell up if you don't have anything worth contributing and just troll or you can just leave and download from the hawks.org.

Like I said, this is a very hostile board. I did not make this topic to troll, my friend.

Kart

Resident /b/tard

Saying friend doesnt mean shit. This is like going to school, going into a class in progress and then asking questions that was covered in the prerequisite, you're coming here without proper knowledge, and asking us to tell you. were telling you and you're saying "I dont think you're right" You need to go read the chaptors, all of us keep up with it here and to come in with a stupid ass question like this, then tell us "what about medikits and ammo?" is some stupid ass shit...I cant even think coherently im so troubled by this. And fuck smith, I've been bitching at him for 2 years with no luck. He doesnt understand pretense, present and past tense. Further more, to reiterate my point.

This is like going up to a phsyics professor and saying "I dont think the theory of gravity is true because god created us all" and then trying to debate it using scriptures from the bible, he doesnt give a shit about your religion. Learn some phsyics then talk to him fuck head.

God damnit fucking hell. Stop acting like this is a hostile place when you're being a fucking ignorant prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom