Do any of you guys go to GameFAQs?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Are there people there that can tell me what happens in the newest video games? I have no interest in actually playing them, but I must know!

D

darkbane

To give a straight answer to this question, yes, (and I wonder if there is anyone who doesn't know gamefaqs) despite the boards being a mess generally, there are some gems at gamefaqs. Some of the reviews are decent (but 95% of the reviews are bullshit), and when you're stuck or need some technical info it helps to have that central repository.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Well I registered. Then quickly realized that 95% of all threads were nothing but garbage. Second, that 75% of the posts in worthwhile threads were garbage. Third, I registered so that I could lurk, and research what others have found out about hidden secrets in MKD, only to find that new people cannot search. And therefore even if they wanted to not waste space, and post garbage, they would have to or else search through 130 pages of thread manually which seem to be mostly similar to "SONYA IS SOS SEXXXXY!!11oneOne!1".

And in order to earn the search funtion one must post daily for three months. ::)

Now I only visit the site for it's actual FAQS.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
But that seaphoroth guy is teh ROFLC0pter!!!11 :-*

Yea tons of gay threads for MMORPG's such as...

"Do you need to be online to play this game?"

"Do you have to pay every month to play this game?"

"Is this game fun?" (ok okok, some times this is an ok question but still)

Other then that, its an ok website....

p.s. except for its, who would win fucking cross over battle...

The final 2 are always Cloud and Sepharoth.. ::)

They should nominate guts now, he would fuck them all up!

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
I was once like all of you; lost in a giant cruel world that seemed to only become worse every day.  Then, I stumbled upon something called the SFA (Shaq Fu Army).  A group of people devoted to the teachings of the Big Aristotle himself. 

Sometimes we will debate which of Shaq's films are the greatest (I prefer Kazaam), sometimes we remind each other of the blood code that makes the fighters bleed in Shaq Fu. 

Unfortunately, there are a group of people called Kees (short for Don-kees, Shaq's enemies in Shaq Fu) who would like to see our peaceful religion crushed.  They believe that Kobe (AKA TBF, AKA The Black Fist) and Sett-Ra are the true lords of our world, and they spend most of their time on Kobe's ranch in Waco, Texas, sitting atop their master's fist and pleasing his every other demand. 

The SFA has been in existence for several years, but unfortunately the moderators (AKA Racists) at GameFAQs whipe the board clean because they claim that the posts there are off topic.  If discussing how great Pepsi and Crunch Bars are and how great Shaq is for advertising for them is wrong, I don't want to be right.  Many of us at the SFA believe that the only reason the moderators truly punish us is because they are racists who can not stand to see a black man have a successful and much beloved video game.  Shaq willing, he will Shaqiport into their homes one day and end their racist ways. 

The SFA's main chapel can be located on the GameFAQs message board under Shaq Fu for the Genesis.  I edited a link to it into my last post a few days ago, but here it is again. 

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=562309

Also check out the official SFA website (including the Shaq Fu RPG!) here: http://www.shaqfu.org

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Whoops, sorry, I thought this was the N. Korea thread and Xech was explaining how the N. Koreans will save the U.S. with the power of Shaq.

d00kiemastah

Are you insinuating that Shaq is not a being of action?  Are you saying that he doesn't follow up what he says with force?  If you are, you are dead wrong.

I think the only big thing here is your warped tendency to insult higher deities for no apparant reason.  Honestly I had always labeled you as an okay guy, but after this apalling and importunate insulting of the Shaq himself, I do not think I can respect you any longer.  Go, Kobe is calling you.  He loves a little bit of Greek, and I know you love alot of Kobe.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Queenfan01 said:
Also check out the official SFA website (including the Shaq Fu RPG!) here: http://www.shaqfu.org

I liked the Shaq-Fu game when it came out (probably due to the fact that I didn't play it very much), a friend of mine, fan of Shaq, had bought it.

Regarding the commercial video on that shaqfu.org site, it's from France, just so you know since it was apparently a mystery to the webmaster.

Queenfan01 said:
Are you insinuating that Shaq is not a being of action?  Are you saying that he doesn't follow up what he says with force?  If you are, you are dead wrong.

I think the only big thing here is your warped tendency to insult higher deities for no apparant reason.  Honestly I had always labeled you as an okay guy, but after this apalling and importunate insulting of the Shaq himself, I do not think I can respect you any longer.  Go, Kobe is calling you.  He loves a little bit of Greek, and I know you love alot of Kobe.

Stay cool, I was talking about some other deity.

d00kiemastah

Are you saying that only a drug addled hippie could possibly be involved in the SFA?  Are you trying to insinuate that the idea is so incredibly stupid that only a fool could believe in it?  You sicken me.  Shaq may still forgive you, but I'm not certain that I will.  If you're ever in Waco, Texas, make sure to get directions to the "Slam Dunk Ranch" for some major boxing out in some one-on-one.  Maybe TBF will feel feisty that day and whip out the trapese and palm trees, or maybe even his twin tigers Siegfried and Roy.

Top Bottom