Don't you just love it when characters watch Gutts fight?

I never get tired of characters watching Gutts fight. They're always so amazed at his fights that it makes him seem even more bad ass than he already is.

Re: Don't you just love it when characters watch Guts fight?

I myself always found it fascinating that no one hardly ever helps, they just watch in amazement. For some it is that they don't have the ability to help, others just watch cause he is so fast and powerful, ripping through piles of monsters and stacking up carcasses. ;D

Answer to your question, yes i enjoy. 8)

- C

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

I like that too.

You can't help but get annoyed when the villagers in Enoch snob Guts and tell him he's going to get killed. But then, when action starts, it's delighting to see the shocked look on their faces and their jaws dropping in awe and unbelievingness. ;D

Woraug

A credit to dementia

You'd think that they would see that he is able to take care of himself. I mean the guy's well over 6 foot, carries a 350 pound slab of iron around.

I wanna see Guts in a plain old fist fight. Like a bar room brawl. The one in ch 249 just wasn't pleasing enough to me.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

I don't know, I would see a Bar Brawl or any fist fight with an average man to more or less end, just as fast is it begun. I wouldn't see it as very spectacular, not to mention being entirely one sided.

The one in 249, is most likely as much as you will see.

But it does bring a smile to my face when Guts began, and continues to do the continually unexpected in the perspectives of the other characters, major or minor. ;D

I imagine making fight choreography on paper would be difficult to make impressive, and Berserk is probably got the best action drawn that I have seen, Gantz and Vagabond being very closely behind.

IMO people can really get into action scenes in Comics/Manga so it doesn't feel like it's on paper if they read a tonn of it, for me the Berserk Mangas action grabs me more than the Anime ever did.

My favourite was the second fight with Zodd on the hill of swords, seeing Guts go against him a second time and able to stand his ground so much better than when he was 18, it was a beautiful example to see how far Guts has truely come since then.

There are so many great moments though; the first time the Armour is put on against Gurunberd, Mozgus and his men and the whole Misty Valley part just to name a few.

I really look forward to some great action scenes within the next few years. ;)

Joseph Smith said:
I imagine making fight choreography on paper would be difficult to make impressive, and Berserk is probably got the best action drawn that I have seen, Gantz and Vagabond being very closely behind.

Battle angel

Top Bottom