" ... "

Title: 庭園にて - At the garden

05v04.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
BiQ-- said:
Title translation help anyone?  ;D

I think it's something involving a garden, like "at the garden" (added it). The chapter is still Falconia, in case some wonder.

Preview's helpful as always, too. Apparently it's bath time for Schierke and Isidro (who else would splash water at her like that ;D). Maybe Farnese and Serpico will wander into a garden in Vandimion's place and meet Magnifico there? Nothing else I can think of at the moment.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Actually, looks like Caska's being the nuisance this time.  ;D  I don't know much Japanese, but I do know Schierke's saying "Hey! Caska-san!"

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
Actually, looks like Caska's being the nuisance this time.  ;D  I don't know much Japanese, but I do know Schierke's saying "Hey! Caska-san!"

Oops, exact, I didn't even notice the text was there for a change. -__-;
Since Schierke holds a sponge, she might have the task to wash Casca while Farnese' away, a hard chore indeed, even for a mighty witch. ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, don't have to edit this one. I think the authorities might get involved if we tried, anyway. ;D

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Aazealh said:
Since Schierke holds a sponge, she might have the task to wash Casca while Farnese' away, a hard chore indeed, even for a mighty witch. ;D
Hopefully she won't have to invoke Windinu. :eek:Just kidding (in case anyone was unsure.)

I was hoping that the preview would involve Farnese, or Magnifico more.

D

darkbane

Headless Death said:
I was hoping that the preview would involve Farnese, or Magnifico more.
Instead it's fan service ala Tenjo Tenge ^_^

I too am still hoping that the chapter will also involve Farnese and co. The garden could be some kind of outdoor bathing place, but that's not very likely, is it?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Andi said:
Farnese and Isidro meet Manifico in the garden.

You meant Serpico, didn't you?

darkbane said:
I too am still hoping that the chapter will also involve Farnese and co. The garden could be some kind of outdoor bathing place, but that's not very likely, is it?

The episode will quite probably involve them. As we've come to know, if something isn't in the preview, then it's likely to be in the episode.

Judging by the picture I assume my older brother is really going to enjoy the next episode. ;D

Couple of days left.... hopefully Miura won't need to take any breaks for a few months.

The soap bubble apostle is going to attack! :eek:

This could just be a more in depth type of chapter, giving us info we need about Farnese and company, or possibly Miura could give half of it as them just relaxing, taking a bath, then the other half in which an apostle or monster would get ready to attack, or maybe even Azan might meet up with them. Of course whatever happens in the end he will leave us at the "I don't wanna wait til next chapter!!!!!" anticipation part, which i do enjoy :D.

I think it will be quite interesting either way.

- C ;D

Hmm... Another character development story... Really hope there is more than just watching Schierke and Caska bath :p

Btw Joseph... I hope your name doesnt clash with me ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
HAHA, FUNNY stuff... She is saying... KORA! which is japanese for stop it! and as someone has stated before, she is talking to Casca ;D YAY! My japanese classes are paying off! 8)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
HAHA, FUNNY stuff... She is saying... KORA! which is japanese for stop it! and as someone has stated before, she is talking to Casca ;D YAY! My japanese classes are paying off! 8)
But what they're not telling you is Casca's creaming all over the place.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Just wondering:

Do all of the Guts-tachi still have that hair-link Schierke gave them way back when, or are they keeping telepathically silent? It would make sense that if they still have it, Schierke could just "look in" on Farnese whenever she started to become concerned by her absence--say, when a rambunctious Casca decides to put her in a headlock. :eek:

Akin

MOOO!!!
xechnao said:
There is something strange with Schierke's body if you pay close notice

It's Waldo! :eek:  <insert picture of Waldo I don't have time to photoshop here>

Anyways, she has a towel on... Nothing else I notice...

ranemaka13 said:
But what they're not telling you is Casca's creaming all over the place.

...  :eek:

Anyways.... I'm guessing you don't need to photoshop this... Though I would wish to see the results... (I mean the original image to make it funny)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
This has Isidro written all over it, unless she meets up with Sonya again (which is doubtful). Looks like they are finally being paired up ;).

Top Bottom