Episode 251

Wow that was pretty quick turnaround time on chapter being released and getting to the boards.

Anyway it seems like Guts is doing worse despite the rest....

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Thanks, Aaz, good episode.  Funny stuff. ;D
I so love character development episodes!

puella said:
*Anyway, why every main female character gets to show her naked body to Guts? Casca,Farnese and even the little girl Schierke.It's some kind of course? ;D

Heh, I don't know, but I honestly never expected to see Schierke's butt. 

PS: How could I forget?  Thanks for the summary, too, Puella. :)

Woland said:
Did Schierke just blast Guts?

I don't know I thought of the same thing lol it look like Guts was burn to a crisp.  :eek:

Schierke feeding Guts was priceless.  ;D

And finally we get some lolicon action.  ;D

Who would have thought that Schierke had some junk in the trunk. ;)
Seeing Farnese , Caska and Schierke naked... yup best chapter ever.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
TheSkyTraveller said:
ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!1111111  ::)

Sadly, judging from the type of person we're dealing with, I'm pretty sure he's not even aware of our earlier posts on the matter.

This chapter is really funny.... LMAO...

Especially the part where Guts sweats while looking at Scherike in page 18 & 19

Great chapter... thanks everyone for provide the scans ;D

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Puck's bath house shop was priceless. ;D BTW, who saved Isi-kun from drowning? ???

Edit: Did ya see the way Magnifico kept eyeballin' Farnese? Like she was a piece of meat! And his own sister, yet! Creepy.

Thanks for the scans, and thank you Puella for the summary! :D

Excellent!!!!! ;D

- C

PS. Sorry I'm late, I just got off work. :(

BiQ_

" ... "
Late to say this, but thanks, Aazealh.

Oh my... the bare skin factor is definitely high here... 8)

*krhm*

LOL. This was most entertaining. ;D They are definitely not going to leave Farnese here, as they seem hardly capable of surviving as a group without her, even when in relatively safe place... ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
Magnifico doesn't seem to be a good minded guy to me. Maybe Farnese will get into some trouble?

Yeah, he's got that rogue look about him...

MaN said:
Wow that was pretty quick turnaround time on chapter being released and getting to the boards.

It's usually faster on the day of the release actually, I took my time.

MaN said:
Anyway it seems like Guts is doing worse despite the rest....

He's still got some fever, according to what Schierke says.

TheSkyTraveller said:
Thanks, Aaz, good episode.

I'm the one who can't thank you enough.

Tell Me Why said:
Took 'em long enough.

Didn't take me long to quarantine you, though.

BiQ-- said:
They are definitely not going to leave Farnese here, as they seem hardly capable of surviving as a group without her, even when in relatively safe place...

Yeah, as I was saying yesterday, she can't fight, sure, but they can't even wash themselves or eat without wrecking havoc. ;D

lol, loli eh?

On a more serious note, I see an eventful future for this girl, so much has been focused on her in recent chapters I can't resist to predict something out of the ordinary is going to happen to her, whether it's internally or externally.

Definitly one of the most interesting good character to join the gang, also because she is still young.

Edit: I was on about Schierke.

Having just read the chapter, this is probably just me not paying attention/ not being able to understand what they are saying, but on page 7, second picture down, is Fernese imagining it, because there's another person in the bath with her, and it looks like Caska.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Aazealh said:
I'm the one who can't thank you enough.

Nah, don't thank me. I've just been paying attention.

"Griffith No More!" said:
Sadly, judging from the type of person we're dealing with, I'm pretty sure he's not even aware of our earlier posts on the matter.
You're probably right, but oh well...

Back on topic, after reading Saiki's translation too, I think this is one of my favorite recent episodes. The discussion about Farnese just reminded me how far she's come. It's funny, when taking into consideration what she was like before, that at least while Guts is out of commission she's the force that is keeping things together with the "team". Casca's bath was total chaos! Poor Schierke...She usually has it together but she still can't deal with a crazy woman, a perverted kid, and a stubborn guy who needs his bedrest. ;D

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
I predict it will take Guts's presence to bring her back (yeah, I know I'm really going out on a limb here).

Hmm, if the currently Farnese-less group keeps up, it won't be long until we see the return of monkey-Isidro.

It seems like Farnese wouldn't agree to leaving her friends, especially with that sneaky brother of hers. Perhaps Serpico misunderstood..

Akin

MOOO!!!
Magifico (speaking about how his father treats people) "Like a pebble on the roadside....!" I wonder if he has a behelit :eek: .... ok, maybe not

Woland said:
I predict it will take Guts's presence to bring her back (yeah, I know I'm really going out on a limb here).

Hmm, if the currently Farnese-less group keeps up, it won't be long until we see the return of monkey-Isidro.

Can Guts even move around without that armor?

hrm... I'm guessing the favor was "stay here?" That doesn't make much sense... Also Serpico is staying with her right? That would make things impossible... the family has a hard enough time doing normal things without Farnese, but having Guts as the only person who can relay fight? That's a serious blow...

Anyways, one of the strange/neat things about berserk is you are guaranteed to see every female character naked at least once.... but all three in one chapter episode? I'm not sure what to say.... other than "fuck you lolicons" ;D

Oh yeah, one more thing why is Miura getting rid of his crew if some of them have been with him that long? Unless they are leaving of their own will... *shrug* ...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Well, it may just be his noble upbringing and lack of recent experience with his sister, but Magnifico sure was being an asshole; he was more condescending than their father. Anyway, Farnese probably ordered Serpico to leave her and go with Guts' family, don't know how long that would last. Then again, like most everyone else here, I don't believe for a second that they're leaving without her. And I have this strange desire to see Guts stroll into the masion in his filthy, bloody black armor and ask, "Hey, you, where's Farnese?"

It's been a while since he stormed a castle. ;D

Top Bottom