Berserk TCG Vol. 5

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Berserk Trading Card Game Vol. 5 has been confirmed on Young Animal's website to be released on March 17th.

The mercenary cards (most common ones) will be renewed, the illustrations will be from Miura this time.

booster05_ill_02.jpg

The rare cards will apparently be better and more elaborated too. There will also be a promotional card of Guts or Griffith in every box (in the first edition only).

booster05_ill.jpg

There will be 108 cards in total (80 without the parallels).

- 28 common cards
- 24 uncommon cards
- 24 rare cards
- 04 super rare cards

- 24 parallel rare cards
- 04 parallel super rare cards

The package will feature the cover of volume 26. More information can be found on the Official Berserk TCG website.

booster05.gif

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Hey Aazealh, would you happen to know of a site selling TCG Volume 5? I checked Nippon and they didn't even have a listing for it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tirade said:
Hey Aazealh, would you happen to know of a site selling TCG Volume 5? I checked Nippon and they didn't even have a listing for it.

Nippon-Export can probably get it. They usually add items to their Berserk list after I ask them for it, and this time I bought my cards from Yahoo Japan auctions. Just send them a mail, I think it'll be ok.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
This probably doesn't go here, but I figure it's dealing with TCG Volume 5 as well. I have almost completed the entire collection of Genso Suikoden cards, Stories I and II, with all the volumes between them. I have lots of extra's. If anyone is interested, I could trade extra's of my GS cards for Berserk extra's. Just let me know if you're interested. :guts:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Maybe I'm not quite finding the right info here, but I can't seem to compile a list of the "secret" rares (illustration cards) from both volumes 4 and 5. The highest numbered rare I have pulled was 27. How many "secret" rares are we looking at for these two volumes? I really hope it isn't 59, like the number of illustrations posted on Konami's website.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tirade said:
Maybe I'm not quite finding the right info here, but I can't seem to compile a list of the "secret" rares (illustration cards) from both volumes 4 and 5.

What do you mean by secret?

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Basically "secret" meaning cards inserted 1 in every box. They come in a pack along with a normal rare/parallel rare pull.

Here is an example of one of these "secret" cards:

Guts12.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ok, I see. I have no idea how many were made with each volume unfortunately. I'll try to look into it.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Thanks Aazealh. This has just been driving me nuts since I'm a collector and am a bit obsessed with lists.

Hi, i'm newbie in here but i spent my time on your board a lot.
it's very good berserk board,
i very interested in the Berserk TCG. i live in Bangkok, Thailand
the official berserk stuff is hard to buy in here (ecept manga)
where i can buy it, any shopping online website ?
thanks

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
50YEN said:
I heard there are 36 in all

Goodness! That is a very high number of illustration cards. Add to the fact that their are parallel rares of these too, and you have 72 to collect!!

50YEN

Pegasus Ryuseiken!!!!!
Tirade said:
Goodness! That is a very high number of illustration cards. Add to the fact that their are parallel rares of these too, and you have 72 to collect!!

Yeah tell me about it. I've had really bad luck on them too getting dupes and all. Oh well hopefuly there will be luck in the future..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
36 seems believable to me, and yes, that makes a lot if you want to collect them all.

bomberserk said:
Hi, i'm newbie in here but i spent my time on your board a lot. [...]

where i can buy it, any shopping online website ?

Hi bomberserk, you can try Nippon-Export to buy the Berserk TCG online (mail them to ask about their stock), otherwise I recommend you Yahoo! Japan auctions.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Pretty gay... but I just got back from a weeks vacation in mainland japan and while I was there I went to ToysRus but they didnt have the Berserk cards... :judo: That made me a sad panda... dah well... always next year.

Top Bottom