Guts plush doll

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I stopped by Animenation for a bit today and discovered something that seemed a bit odd.

I give you, the Guts plush doll: http://www.animenation.com/awplu-9201.html

At least it's kind of creepy looking.

(if this is the wrong board or has already been beaten into the ground somewhere else, my apologies. ;) )

Haha, great find!

I love the description too: "Get in touch with the softer side of the vicious swordsman Gutts with this adorable domestic plush doll."

That's awesome. =)

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
kimchan said:
I stopped by Animenation for a bit today and discovered something that seemed a bit odd.

I give you, the Guts plush doll: http://www.animenation.com/awplu-9201.html

At least it's kind of creepy looking.

(if this is the wrong board or has already been beaten into the ground somewhere else, my apologies.  ;) )

Holy crap.

I am never into buying action figures and other such anime/comic related merchandise... but I think I just have to buy this. It's horribly wrong, and I love it for that fact.

I actually saw that in an anime convention in my town, but decided not to buy it (it was 15 bucks!!!) seeing as how i spent most of my money on manga. But I did steal a berserk wallscroll for my room, it's sooooo kick ass!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Kinda cool. I may pick one up. NOt a bad job, though the expression is a bit strange (I would have prefered either his somber face or his really demented grin).

A Griffith plush.....bad things....bad things..., but what they really need is a ZODD plushie....available in both forms...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
what's wrong with a griffith plushie?
Personally I wouldn't mind a Slan plushie....
yeah, I would sleep with it.
You're not the only one who would. ;D

Vaxillus

handsome rakshas said:
what's wrong with a griffith plushie?
Personally I wouldn't mind a Slan plushie....
yeah, I would sleep with it.
I think you mean an inflatable...

Vaxillus

FS060603h.jpg

OK, let's get this back on track before the boss comes around.

Top Bottom