Nowadays Guts Band

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Just, what do you think of each character of Guts Band, and waht do you think he should(n't) do ...
Methinks
Guts : you're on the good path, try to help others and it'll help you the same way ! Godo'd be proud, except Casca'd better go sane or else you're gonna be as insane as herself ! Keep on with your people !
Puck : you are the best, anyway, keep an eye over Guts
Casca : if you were killed or saned, things would be good ! try fighting another time, maybe fighting'll make you remember of the former you ...
Farneze : please ... change, i don't like your foolishness nor your 'uselessness'...
Serpico : don't subestimate yourself, and clear things with Farneze, it's total crap what she makes you endure !
Isidro : I hope you're just gonna improve yourself and become a good fighter, stay with Puck !!
Schierke : you changed since the first time we saw you, I think ... you were a witch, and now you're lost and have lost some confidence in yourself ... why hiding ??
Evarella : why aren't you more present just like Puck ... explode !!^^
Morgan : sorry, i don't think so you're gonna follow them anymore ! :-X

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Guts: Keep on being a badass.

Puck: Grow a bit . :D

Caska: GET SANE GODDAMN YOU! (I liked her sane character... though I like her insane hair...)

Farneeze(sp?): Get a decent haircut... stop being so goddamn useless and swooning over Guts...

Serpico: Don't mouth off to Guts, get that inbreeding thought out of your head...

Isidro: Try and be more helpul in a fight...

Schierke: I hate magic... puh...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Have you guys completely been blind to the development of Farneeze's character? She has COMPLETELY changed. I like her a lot. Just because she's not the best fighter doesnt really make much of a good goddamn. If you berate a character based on their fighting ability... why are you reading Berserk? There are several other series with completely typical characters that are complete badasses. May I suggest Bastard, Slayers, Dragonball. Shall I go on?

D

Drachenfels

Have you guys completely been blind to the development of Farneeze's character? She has COMPLETELY changed. I like her a lot. Just because she's not the best fighter doesnt really make much of a good goddamn. If you berate a character based on their fighting ability... why are you reading Berserk? There are several other series with completely typical characters that are complete badasses. May I suggest Bastard, Slayers, Dragonball. Shall I go on?

Bad mood today, hm? :)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I like Farneze too, but I also like popcorn. Unfortunately, she doesnt really bring anything to the table and it doesnt look like she taking interest in fighting or she would have asked Serpico to start teaching her. She needs to contribute more constructive skills to the group(she cant even catch a bunny!!) or she's just gonna be another liability and maybe a statistic. Yeah I know it's sorta shallow thinking the only good companion is one who knows how to fight, but consider what they're going up against. This ain't a hobbit walking party ya know ;)

Serpico is a good duelist.

Isidro is a good thief.

Puck has his healing powder.

Caska is Guts' love interest, 'nuff said.

Schierke (almost forgot about her :p) has her wierd magic

Well actually, Farneze is the only other girl in the group and thats good because Caska won't let any man near her without wigging out (and now that I think of it, Schierke can care for Caska and is far more useful with her spells....yah Farneze is now obsolete).

D

Drachenfels

>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Morgan is the old man with whom they reached Flora's House, he spoke them about trolls !

He talked about me? ???

puella

Berserk forever
Have you guys completely been blind to the development of Farneeze's character? She has COMPLETELY changed. I like her a lot.
absolutely, when I made the similar post like yours several months ago, nobody cares about my opinion. :'(
the good point is Farnese's been changing! and oddly I like her former-self, too. I feel some kinda sorry for young Farnese.
She's absolutely not an ordinary girl. this is why she can go along with Guts, I think.
and her hairdo is so good to me though her breasts are smaller than Caska's. ;D

He talked about me?  

this is Morgan

***Guill, Uh-oh, your Puck seems to be a littel bit changed overnight. What do you think of your new Puck and Korean magic? ;D

puella

Berserk forever
ack, I can't tell you the secret of Puck's icon relating to Korean magic before Guill says it first :eek:

The thing about Farnese is that she doesn't posess the Heart ring like that Peruvian kid in Captain Power. I mean he was the Aquaman of that group, but whenever anybody did something stupid he managed to say, "Hey that's stupid!" and then they would tell him to shut up and make a teepee. However he wasn't totally useless because he was wise or something and his heart ring made his heart really super strong(I think). So if Farnese isn't going to be a fighter she should at least have the Heart ring(Or possibly the Fire ring because that's a pretty rad ring to have).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Actually that Peruvian kid's special power was loving animals... HARD. Cheetahs and Orangutangs would totally rip their clothes off for the 12 year old little boy, and because of it, he was able to get access to sleazier parts of the world way before that Russian slut could even come close to selling her body for information.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Back to Farnese, if many poeple are harsh with her ( I included ) is because of her behaviour ( which hasn't really changed ) about Serpico. When you see the flash back of Serpico, you really have a tooth against her former self ... I've always wanted to say to Serpico to be more self-confident but Farnese was an obstacle for him to go straight.
To be noticed that we are modelled from what we once were too, thus, ther's still some fanatic nasty girl in Farnese. However, it's true that she has begun to fight against that.
But I think it's maybe too late for the both of them : just in the last chapter (211), i've felt like Serpico got rid of Farnese since he has found the wind ...well his last words are doing me wonder a lot since they've been written

puella

Berserk forever
Guillaume said:
Serpico got rid of Farnese since he has found the wind ...well his last words are doing me wonder a lot since they've been written
She has found the wind, not he.

His last words in 211 was very important and meaningful more than anything.
can't wait to see 212...

I've only read up to vol 23

Gatts: He's not as big of an asshole as he used to be, which is good. At the same time, he's still the tough, perservering motherfucker he's always been, which is also good.

Caska: She's still insane.... If nothing else, she's pretty hot.

Puck: He's good comic relief. And he's also kinda the moral center of the story (or in other words, he nags Gatts whenever he does something messed up).

Isidro: Also funny

Serpico: He's a good fighter, and he knows how to keep his cool. But he needs to get some balls when it comes to Farneze.

Farneze: She's annoying. I don't find her past or neurosis all that interesting. Maybe she's changed recently, but I haven't read that far so I wouldn't know.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
puella said:
Guillaume said:
Serpico got rid of Farnese since he has found the wind ...well his last words are doing me wonder a lot since they've been written
She has found the wind, not he.

His last words in 211 was very important and meaningful more than anything.
can't wait to see 212...
what does that mean then ??
i thought Serpico had found the wind, since of his recent powers, kinda ...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I've read up to vol 22 and saw yet cant read those two chapters puella recently scanned so if I say something out of line...thats why
Guts: less of an impulsive fool, & is seeming to become more & more of a "hero" than a man filled with hate killing all who...he hates.
Caska: I can't stand it the only point of her now is to be a gigantic burden & I don't mean physically, I mean mentally, shes really a pull back on guts (Physically & Mentally). If she becomes sane that would be great...but i'm just wishing.
Isidro: he acted so tough when we first saw him but now he's like guts' shadow...the part where he cryed at chapter 213 really made me change my mind about his personality.
Serpico: a very cool & calm fighter...yet he has to let farnese know about his feelings for her.
Farnese: She is a burden on serpico yet she is needed, there would never be a point if it were just guts & serpico fighting the apostles and new hawks. then have them treat caska & farnese like whores.
Shreikere: 1 thing I don't like about her:
She looks like a "hollywood" witch

Do anybody know what type of fight does Isidro contribute other than throwing stones??? i want to see him fight in armed combat! i mean real fight using his sword/dagger without anyone help

i doubt it will be possible :p

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Gutz said:
Do anybody know what type of fight does Isidro contribute other than throwing stones??? i want to see him fight in armed combat! i mean real fight using his sword/dagger without anyone help

i doubt it will be possible :p
So you want to see the kid killed?

Top Bottom